These tender and juicy Air Fryer Steak Bites are packed with so much flavor! The soy sauce adds a little extra saltiness and caramelizes the outside of the steak. Plus, you can never go wrong with garlic!
An Easy Way to Enjoy Steak
Steak is a delicate protein to cook. It can take some time to get it right, depending on the cut. I love steak and this recipe makes it quick and easy. We love meals that can be enjoyed on weeknights are some of my favorites, especially these garlic steak bites because of their versatility! They can be made with almost any side dish! Veggies, rice, potatoes, you name it.
Watch The Recipe Video!
Generally, I find it’s also great for picky eaters. These steak bites are always a hit for dinner at my house! Plus, since they go great with anything you can switch it up and have a whole new meal.
Additionally, if you want to keep this recipe as easy as possible, make these air fryer steak bites with Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad!
What You’ll Need to make Air Fryer Steak Bites
This is such an easy recipe! All you need is your steak, seasonings, and the air fryer.
- Steak: Use your favorite cut! I love NY strip or sirloin when I make this recipe.
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Soy Sauce
- Garlic Powder
- Parsley: Chopped for a garnish after the steak bites are cooked.
How to Make Steak Bites in the Air Fryer
There are only a few steps that you need to do to achieve the most delicious steak bites.
- Cut the Steak. Cut your steak into 1-inch to 1.5-inch pieces. They need to be bite-sized so it’s your choice!
- Prepare the Seasoning. Mix olive oil, salt, pepper, soy sauce, and garlic powder in a medium mixing bowl until just combined. Toss in the steak bites.
- Prep the Air Fryer. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F. It should take about 5 minutes.
- Cook. Air fry the steak bites for 7-12 minutes, depending on the doneness you prefer. (medium rare – 135 degrees F, medium – 145 degrees F, well done – 160 degrees F)
- Serve. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!
What Goes With Air Fryer Steak Bites?
These side dishes pair great with this steak!
- Love rice? This Lemon Rice with Mint has a delicious and unique flavor profile.
- Stove Top Mac and Cheese go well with just about anything.
- If you are craving cheesy potatoes, I highly recommend Twice Baked Potatoes.
- Candied Sweet Potatoes are a sweet side dish that will compliment the flavor of the steak bites.
- This Broccoli Salad is both creamy and crunchy.
- If you want to go classic Oven Roasted Potatoes are always a hit.
Tips for this Steak Bites Recipe
- Use a thermometer to test for the doneness of the steak. This way, you can ensure that it’s cooked the way you like it.
- Allow the steak bites to sit in the soy sauce and seasonings for 30 minutes before cooking for an even stronger flavor.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator in a resealable bag or an airtight container. They will last for up to 4 days.
- Reheat in the air fryer at 400 degrees F for 2-3 minutes or until warm so they don’t dry out.
More Air Fryer Meat Recipes to Try
- Coca-Cola Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- BBQ Air Fryer Sausage and Potatoes
- Air Fryer Pretzel Crusted Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Pepperoni Pizza Wontons
Air Fryer Steak Bites
- Cut steak into bite sized pieces or 1" to 1.5" inch cubes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss the cut steak in olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and soy sauce.
- Preheat the Air fryer to 400°F for 5 minutes. Arrange the steak cubes in a single layer in the Air fryer basket.
- Air fry to your preferred doneness. See notes
- Serve warm with rice and garnish with chopped parsley, if desired