Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes with a yummy graham cracker crust and creamy cheesecake is delicious. It’s a tasty dessert that looks so pretty and is super easy to make.
We have made so many great cheesecakes over the years. If you like the tiny bite-sized version, after this go take a peak at the Oreo Crust Mini Cheesecakes and the No-Bake Cheesecake Bites. Maybe even make all of them!
Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
This recipe packs a big flavor punch, but is pretty simple to do. We’re starting with a quick graham cracker crust, cheesecake and cherries.
What I love about making these cherry cheesecake cupcakes into individual servings is there’s no cutting involved. Everyone can simply grab a treat when they want it! Plus, they are just super cute.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Cream Cheese.
- Sour Cream.
- Cherry Pie Filling.
How To Make Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Crust. Stir the crust ingredients and press into the cupcake liners.
- Cheesecake layer. Beat the cheesecake ingredients together and pour over crust.
- Bake. Cook until the tops start to brown; just under 20 minutes.
- Top. Add a scoop of cherry pie filling on top and enjoy!
Tip: Don’t overfill the cupcake liners because you don’t have any room left for the cherries.
You could get creative if you want to, and switch up the topping flavors. Oh! A fun idea might be to make each cupcake a different flavor! Just walk through the baking section of your grocery store and pick out a few pie fillings.
Heck, these are also really good plain if you want to skip the fruit altogether.
However you serve these, they will definitely be a huge hit.
More Top Cheesecake Recipes
Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened (I used 2 8-oz packages)
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling (I used a 21-oz can)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Using a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until combined
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the crust into the cupcake liners
- Using a flat bottomed round cup, press the cup into the crust to make a firm crust
- Set aside
Cheesecake Filling Directions
- Using a hand mixer, beat together the sugar and cream cheese until combined and smooth
- Beat in the sour cream, vanilla and salt until combined
- Beat in 1 egg at a time until combined
- Scoop 1 1/4 tbsp of the cheesecake mixture into the crust
- Bake in the oven for 17-22 minutes or until the edges are firm and a really light golden brown starts to form
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool for a few hours in the fridge
- Spoon some cherry filling onto the top of the cheesecake
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes”
These cheesecake cupcakes were the best I ever made. Had to make 3 batches in 5 days. Every one loves them.