We came up with this fun and easy Leprechaun Pancakes breakfast that your kids will just love and is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day! This is also a great way to load them up on healthy fruit in the morning.
Just a few simple ingredients are needed for this fun St. Patrick’s Day breakfast. While you can use box pancake mix for this, try our easy and quick Fluffy Pancakes recipe! You won’t be disappointed!
- Pancake Mix
- 1 Clementine
- Green Grapes
- 3 Mini Marshmallows
- 2 Chocolate Chips
- 1 Strawberry or Red Apple
- Make a medium size pancake in a pan over low heat. You can cut around the edges using kitchen scissors or a round cookie cutter to clean it up.
- Place the pancake on a plate.
- Cut out ears with the scraps.
- Peel the clementine and place the orange slices around the bottom to look like a beard.
- Cut the slices in half to make the hair and eye brows.
- Cut green grapes in half and place them on the top in the shape of a hat.
- Cut the tip off of one grape for the nose.
- Cut the ends off of the mini marshmallows and place 2 of them on the face for eyes.
- Place 2 chocolate chips on top for the pupils.
- Cut the other marshmallow ends in heart shapes with your kitchen scissors and place them on the hat in the shape of a clover.