Super Easy St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Cookies
We created these Super Easy St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Cookies to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! These take just minutes to make using pre-made cookies and gumdrops. Perfect for class parties at school!
Easy Leprechaun Cookies
- White Cookie Icing
- Pre-made Sugar Cookies
- Orange Gum Drops
- Green Rips Licorice (green apple flavor)
- Candy Eyes
- Red Jimmies
- Green Sprinkles
- Mini White Heart Candies
- Place all your ingredients on a work surface…
- Cut your Rips candy in half like this…
- Cut another piece in half going the opposite way. Now cut your orange gum drops in half at a angle like this…
- Cut some of those halves into strips for the hair.
- Attach on the gum drop halves on the bottom of the cookie using the white icing.
- Attach on the candy eyes, sprinkle nose, red jimmies for the mouth and gum drop strips for the hair using the icing.
- Squeeze icing on the back of the green Rips halves and place them on the top for the hat.
- Add the little heart sprinkles on top of the hat in the shape of a clover….
This fun cookie is even easy enough for the kids to create themselves!
You can knock out a ton of these in minutes after you have your candies prepared….
If you like our Super Easy St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Cookies…make sure to check out our other fun St. Patrick’s Day ideas HERE!