Strawberry Delight is my favorite no-bake dessert. It is four layers of strawberry sweetness with a cool whip topping.
This is a terrific Spring and Summer dessert recipe. It’s cool and light with just the right amount of sweet. Strawberry Desserts have been rising to the very top of my favorites list. They are a great alternative to chocolate.
We start this yummy recipe off with a simple graham cracker crust, then a layer of cheesecake-like filling, then creamy strawberry gelatin and finally, whipped topping. And yes, we managed to also throw in some fresh strawberries as well. You are going to adore this dessert.
Ingredients You Will Need
- Graham Cracker Crumbs – you can crush graham crackers yourself for the crust or buy them ready for you in the box.
- Vanilla – the better quality the better taste you get! imitation vanilla is not as rich in flavor.
- Butter – unsalted
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cream Cheese – room temperature so you can mix it.
- Powdered Sugar
- Lemon Juice
- Strawberry Gelatin Mix
- Cool Whip
How To Make A Strawberry Delight
- Make the crust. Prep your crust in a parchment paper lined 8×8 dish, cover with sliced strawberries and set in the fridge to chill.
- First layer. Make the cream cheese mixture and pour half of it over the crust.
- Second layer. Add gelatin to the rest of the cream cheese and heavy cream mix and pour over the other layers.
- Topping. Add a thick layer of Cool Whip to the top and return to the fridge to set.
Keep this refrigerated for 3 or 4 days.
This is the perfect dessert for a Spring brunch or a Summer BBQ. Everyone will be asking you for the recipe!
More No-Bake Desserts To Try
- 1 ½ cups crushed graham cracker crumbs 10 full graham crackers
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla divided- 1 tsp for crust, and 1 tsp for filling
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 8-10 medium strawberries sliced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 - 8 oz. packages of cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons strawberry gelatin mix from a 3.4 oz package
- 1- 8 oz. tub cool whip
- Prepare an 8x8 dish or pan by lining the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. Leave an inch or two on two sides, so you can easily remove the dessert once it sets. Set the pan aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar, vanilla, and melted butter. Stir with a fork, until the crumbs are moistened. Pour the crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan, and press the crust firmly into the pan. Cover the crust with sliced strawberries.
- Chill the crust while preparing the filling.
- In a large bowl, or using a stand mixer, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla. Beat on medium to high speed until it is smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until it thickens and forms peaks. Gently fold the thickened cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour half of the cream cheese filling over the prepared graham cracker crust and return to the refrigerator to keep it chilled.
- Stir in the three tablespoons of strawberry gelatin mix into the remaining half of the filling, until it is well combined.
- Pour the strawberry filling over the chilled cream cheese mixture.
- Top the strawberry filling with the cool whip, and return the dessert to the refrigerator, allowing it to set while chilling, for at least an hour.
- Sprinkle chopped strawberries, or slices on top if desired.