Lemon is a tangy and citrusy flavor that goes great in many recipes. You don’t normally think of lemon when it comes to fudge recipes. But, this amazing Lemon Fudge recipe will have you wanting to eat it in one sitting.
This Lemon Fudge is so good! This recipe only uses a handful of ingredients to make the fudge batter, then you just pop the pan of prepped batter onto the counter to set for a few hours or overnight. This recipe can be made in minutes and will just melt in your mouth with its delicious tangy flavor. Lemon is just one flavor of many fudge recipes, so feel free to try out other fudge recipes like this delectable Easy Peanut Butter Fudge or Christmas Cookie Fudge.
- Chocolate chips- You will need to use white chocolate.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk- This will help with the consistency of the recipe.
- Butter- Use unsalted to control the salt in the recipe.
- Lemon Juice- Use fresh lemon juice for the best flavoring.
- Lemon Zest- Be sure to zest your lemons before juicing them.
How to Make Lemon Fudge
Use parchment paper to line an 8×8 inch square pan.
In a medium pot, add the chocolate chips, milk, lemon juice, 2 tbsp lemon zest, and butter and combine over low to medium heat.
Continue to mix until the ingredients are melted.
Add the batter into the prepared pan and top with some lemon zest.
Place the pan onto the counter to set overnight.
When the fudge is hardened, cut into squares.
Serve and Enjoy!
What Makes This Lemon Fudge So Easy to Make?
This recipe is so easy to make because of the short list of ingredients. For flavoring, you will only use some lemon juice and lemon zest. Then, you just combine your ingredients and leave them at room temperature overnight.
Should I use real lemons or lemon extract to flavor my fudge?
For the best-enhanced flavor, you will want to use real lemon juice for this recipe. You can use extract, but I would recommend pure extract for the best flavoring. Although, it won’t have the same kick to it as the real lemons will.
More Fudge Recipes:
- Fantasy Fudge Recipe
- Cookies and Cream Fudge
- White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Fudge
- Maple Walnut Fudge Recipe
- Line an 8x8 square pan with parchment paper and the chocolate chips, milk, lemon juice, 2 tbsp lemon zest, and butter into a medium pot over low to medium heat
- Stir the mixture until melted
- Pour the fudge into the pan and sprinkle the remaining lemon zest on top
- Set aside on the counter overnight to harden
- Once hardened cut into 1 in squares