People who love snacking will absolutely fall in love with this new recipe, especially if you love the flavor of tacos. These Air Fryer Taco Seasoned Oyster Crackers are to die for and have such a strong and delicious taco flavor. You can have these on the go or as a snack around the house.
Taco Seasoned Oyster Crackers
These Taco Seasoned Oyster Crackers are so good and made with oyster crackers. They have an incredible blend of spicy and sweet that you will want to devour a whole bag by yourself. These are made in an air fryer that turns them into crunchy little bite-sized crackers that will be a great treat for guests, friends, or family to enjoy. These crackers can be used with Savory Bacon Swiss Dip and Crack Chicken Dip
- Crackers- You will need to use Oyster crackers for this recipe.
- Olive oil- You can substitute it with vegetable oil or canola oil.
- Taco Seasoning- This will be for the main flavoring.
- Garlic Powder- This will give the crackers an incredible aroma.
- Cumin- This will add a bit of smokey flavor to the crackers.
- Chili Powder- This will be another spicy flavoring.
- Parsley- You will need to have dried parsley for this recipe.
- Black Pepper- This will be used for additional taste.
- Brown Sugar- This will add a rich taste to your crackers.
How to Make Seasoned Oyster Crackers
In a large bowl, place the crackers in. Add in the oil and toss to coat the crackers.
Add the taco mix, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, parsley, pepper, and brown sugar into another bowl and mix to combine until everything is fully incorporated.
Begin to add some of the taco mixtures to the top of the crackers and toss to coat the crackers with seasoning.
Put the crackers into the Air Fryer and set the Fryer to 350 degrees, then cool for 8 minutes.
Place the crackers on parchment paper to cool down.
Then, add to a bowl or in a bag, serve, and enjoy!
Can I Use Different Crackers for Seasoned Crackers?
There are many different types of crackers out there. And, with all those types, I’m sure you would love to try out this recipe with them as well. As the oyster crackers make the perfect bite-sized and seasoned crackers, you can enjoy whatever other crackers you want.
How Long are Seasoned Crackers Good?
Seasoned Oyster Crackers can last about a week when stored correctly. Just place your crackers in a sealed container or Ziploc bag and store at room temperature. Now as much as they can last for a long time, eating them within the first day or two is best.
More Taco Ideas
AIR FRYER TACO SEASONED CRACKERS
- 2 10 ounce Bags of Oyster Crackers
- 1 cup of Olive Oil
- 1 Envelope/package of Taco Seasoning – 1.25 ounces
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Cumin
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon of Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- Place the Oyster crackers in a large bowl, and coat with Olive Oil. In a separate small bowl, mix the Taco Seasoning, Garlic Powder, Cumin, Chili Powder, Parsley, Black Pepper, and Brown Sugar, until well blended, and pour, or sprinkle the Taco seasoning mixture over the Crackers. Toss the crackers in the spices until they’re completely coated. Place the coated crackers in the Air Fryer, and Air Fry for 8 minutes, at 350 degrees. Cool Crackers on Parchment paper. Serve, and Enjoy!