Are you wanting a new appetizer dip to try? If you have friends and family that love to try new recipes, then go ahead and give this one a try. This Bacon Swiss Dip is so delicious and will be a perfect addition to a buffet or appetizer before a meal.
Bacon Swiss Dip
This Hot Bacon Swiss Dip is so good! This recipe has an easy set of instructions to follow as well as a wonderful blend of ingredients. The smoky bacon flavor mixed with swiss and a few other add-ins make for a great dip. This recipe is for sure a favorite in my household and maybe yours after you take a bite!
There is nothing better than noshing on appetizers. Regardless if you are hosting a party or you are just wanting to do an appetizer themed dinner for your family, there is really no wrong time to enjoy tasty dips so make sure to check out my Cheesy Hamburger Dip, my Chicken Enchilada Dip, and my Skillet Mexican Corn Dip.
- Bacon– The bacon will need to be cooked and chopped.
- Cream cheese- This will need to be softened or at room temperature.
- Mayonnaise- This will be mixed in with your dip to help with consistency.
- Dijon mustard- Mustard adds a slightly tangy and spicy flavor.
- Cheese- You will need to use chopped swiss cheese for this recipe.
- Scallions- These will need to be chopped.
How to Make Bacon Swiss Dip
Set your oven to 400 degrees.
Add the cream cheese, mayo, and mustard into a large bowl and mix to combine.
Add in the cooked bacon, cheese, and scallions.
Pour into an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9″ dish, or pie dish.
Put into the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes until it’s bubbly and light brown.
Serve and enjoy with a side of crackers.
What is the Best Bacon For This Dip?
The best bacon is all bacon. You can use any type of bacon for this recipe. This Bacon Swiss Recipe doesn’t call for a specific type, but smoked bacon is really good.
What Should I Use to Dip Into This?
You can use a few things for this Bacon Swiss Dip to dip into such as crackers, a good crusty bread, or even veggies.
MORE DIP RECIPES
Bacon Swiss Dip
- 12 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 16 slices Swiss cheese chopped
- 3 scallions chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and mustard until all combined.
- Stir in the cooked, chopped bacon, swiss cheese, and scallions.
- Transfer to an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish, or even a pie dish.
- Bake about 15-18 minutes until bubbly and golden.
- Serve with crackers or chips for dipping!