We created this Thanksgiving Stuffed Turkey Pancakes Breakfast this morning and my boys thought this was so funny! Very easy to make and it would be fun to make this on Thanksgiving morning for the kids!
My boys really got a kick out of this pancake breakfast that is complete with eggs, bacon, hash browns, and fruit! Super easy to make with staples you may already have. If you don’t have any pancake mix, try our Fluffy Pancakes recipe! You won’t be disappointed!
Thanksgiving Stuffed Turkey Pancakes Ingredients:
- Pancake Mix or Fluffy Pancakes recipe
- Hash Browns
- Eggs (Scrambled)
- Apples or other fruit
- Whipped Cream Spray
- Pour your pancake mix in a pan over low heat and make a large pancake in the shape of a turkey. (You can make corrections on shape with kitchen scissors)
- Do the same with the pancake mix for the legs and wing.
- Scramble up some eggs and cook your bacon and hash browns to fill the turkey pancakes.
- Cut your fruit (we used apples) and line around the bottom.
- Use whipped cream spray to make the leg bones.