We came up with some fun ideas today for Thanksgiving class parties at school including these Thanksgiving Turkey Snack Bags! These are really easy to make and the kids will love helping make these as well.
Turkey Snack Bags
My 4 year old had so much fun sorting colors when we were making these bags. We also did lots of counting so it ended up being a learning experience for him as well. These would be so cute to give out at Thanksgiving parties to the kids and we are pretty sure they are going to love them!
What You’ll Need
- Clear Plastic Gloves
- Trix Cereal
- Mini Pretzel Twists
- Orange Pipe Cleaner
- Googly Eyes
How To Make Turkey Snack Bags
- Start out by putting lining up your Trix cereal in each finger of the glove. You can also just mix up the colors and that would look great as well.
- Then fill the rest of the glove with pretzels. Twist the bottom of the glove and then tie it in a knot.
- Make little legs with your orange pipe cleaner and then wrap it around the knot.
- Tape the extra glove part to the back side.
- Glue on a googly eye on the thumb finger and make a beak with the orange pipe cleaner. (You can also cut this out of orange paper if you do not have orange pipe cleaner.)
That’s it and now you have a super cute Turkey Snack Bag!:)