I am in charge of making Valentine treats for one of my sons classes at school and we came up with these fun Valentine’s Day Beaver Cookies. We are also including a Free Printable to go with them. I bet the kids will just love these and they only take minutes to make using pre-made cookies!
Valentine Beaver Cookies
- Fudge Striped Cookies
- Nutter Butters
- Chocolate and White Cookie Icing
- Chocolate Chips
- Marshmallow Bits
- Black Edible Marker
- Heart Sprinkles
- Pretzel Sticks
- Free Printable (see below)
How To Make Beaver Cookies
- Start out by attaching 1 fudge striped cookie on half of the Nutter Butter with the chocolate side facing up using the icing.
- Attach another fudge striped cookie on the front edge and the other side resting on your work surface.
- Attach on chocolate chips for the legs, arms and ears.
- Squeeze on icing for the mouth and place on a small heart sprinkle for the nose.
- Cut a marshmallow bit in half and press your black edible marker in the middle to make pupils.
- Attach them on for eyes and 2 other marshmallow bits for teeth using your icing.
- Cut out your printable and squeeze dot of white icing on the bottom of the back side.
- Press on a pretzel stick and let that set for 15 minutes.
- Attach the sign on the side of the beaver using your chocolate icing.
Here is the Beaver Printable….click, save, and print!