I am in charge of making Valentine treats for one of my sons classes at school and we came up with these fun Valentine’s Day Beaver Cookies. We are also including a Free Printable to go with them. I bet the kids will just love these and they only take minutes to make using pre-made cookies!
Valentine Beaver Cookies
- Fudge Striped Cookies
- Nutter Butters
- Chocolate and White Cookie Icing
- Chocolate Chips
- Marshmallow Bits
- Black Edible Marker
- Heart Sprinkles
- Pretzel Sticks
- Free Printable (see below)
- Start out by attaching 1 fudge striped cookie on half of the Nutter Butter with the chocolate side facing up using the icing.
- Attach another fudge striped cookie on the front edge and the other side resting on your work surface.
- Attach on chocolate chips for the legs, arms and ears.
- Squeeze on icing for the mouth and place on a small heart sprinkle for the nose.
- Cut a marshmallow bit in half and press your black edible marker in the middle to make pupils.
- Attach them on for eyes and 2 other marshmallow bits for teeth using your icing.
- Cut out your printable and squeeze dot of white icing on the bottom of the back side.
- Press on a pretzel stick and let that set for 15 minutes.
- Attach the sign on the side of the beaver using your chocolate icing.
Here is the top view…
Here is the Beaver Printable….click, save, and print!
If you like our Valentine’s Day Beaver Cookies…make sure to check out our other fun Valentine’s Day creations HERE!