This White Chocolate Christmas Fudge is a sweet melt-in-your-mouth treat loaded with vibrant green and red Holiday M&M’s.
Holiday M&M Fudge
If you want the perfect idea for a goodie bag gift or just to enjoy a delectable dessert during the Holiday. This fudge recipe is the right one for you because it is so delicious and so festive! This is such a simple and hassle-free recipe that can be whipped up with ease and ready to devour in just a few hours.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Flour: This will need to be unbleached for this recipe. This flour and sweetened condensed milk will help the consistency of the fudge to make it thick.
White Almond Bark: This will be used mainly for flavoring, if you don’t have this, you can use candy melts or chocolate chips.
M&M’s: To make this themed for Christmas, you will need Holiday M&M’s.
How To Make White Chocolate Christmas Fudge
Step 1. Use parchment paper to line an 8-inch square baking dish. Put the flour in a heat-safe bowl and warm in the microwave in 10-second intervals, mixing between each one until the temperature hits 160 degrees, and place it aside. My flour reaches the temperature in four 10-second intervals.
Step 2. In a double broiler, add almond bark, condensed milk, butter, brown sugar, and salt and combine on medium/low heat until smooth. When it’s smooth and ready, turn the heat down to low and add the flour and combine. Take away from the heat and put in the vanilla and combine. Allow the mixture to sit for 3 minutes to cool before adding 1/4 cup of the M&M’s.
Step 3. Pour the prepared fudge batter into the pan and top with the rest of the M&M’s. Allow the fudge to set at room temperature for 6-8 hours or overnight for the best results until firm.
What Else Can I Add To My Fudge?
If the M&M’s is not enough for you in this amazing recipe, you can add other ingredients to make the fudge more sweet or salty. You can add in peanuts, pecans, crushed pretzels, pieces of snickers, Twix, Reese’s Pieces, etc.
How To Decorate:
This recipe uses the eye-popping green and red M&M’s to make them themed for Christmas. However, if you want to add more fun colors, you can use food coloring to dye the fudge red or green or add holiday sprinkles on top before the fudge sets.
Tips & Tricks
- Its best to have the M&M’s at room temperature. This will keep the colors from spreading to the fudge.
- Allow the fudge to cool at room temperature.
- Place the leftover fudge in an airtight container for the best storage method.
- This fudge will last up to 2-3 weeks at room temperature.
More Fudge Recipes:
- Waffles and Maple Syrup Fudge
- Animal Cookie Fudge
- Lucky Charms Fudge
- Strawberry White Chocolate Fudge
White Chocolate Christmas Fudge
- 1 cup flour unbleached
- 16 oz white almond bark
- 1 can sweeten condensed milk 14 ounces
- 6 Tbsp butter unsalted
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup M&M's holiday
- Line an 8” square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Heat flour in 10-second increments and stir between until it reaches 160 degrees and set aside (it took mine 4, 10-second increments).
- Combine almond bark, sweetened condensed milk, unsalted butter, brown sugar, and salt in a double boiler.
- Heat on medium/low heat until smooth.
- Once smooth, reduce to low heat and stir in flour until combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Let cool for 3 minutes and add 1/4 cup of M&Ms to the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and add the remaining M&Ms to the top.
- Let the fudge cool for 6-8 hours or overnight until hard.