Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
You’re going to love these White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars! These raspberry bars are made with layers of raspberry preserves, creamy cheesecake with a graham cracker crust.
White Chocolate Raspberry Bars
These Raspberry Cheesecake Bars are so delicious! Chocolate Raspberry Bars are super simple and easy to make. This recipe uses a certain set of ingredients to make a soft, slightly chewy, and delectable dessert bar. Dessert bars are a great option for those looking for a dessert to feed a lot of people or to serve on a special occasion. There are many types of dessert bar recipes, so be sure to check out these Lemon Chess Bars or these Chocolate Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars.
- Graham Crackers– Use these for the base of the Raspberry bars.
- Butter– Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Cream Cheese– Use softened or at room temperature.
- Sour Cream– This will be added to the filling.
- Heavy Cream– Use this to help with the consistency of the filling and topping.
- Vanilla– Use pure extract for the best flavoring.
- Preserves– Use raspberry preserves for the flavoring.
- Chocolate Chips– You will need white chocolate chips for this recipe.
How to Make Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
To start, set the oven to 350 degrees and use Pam to grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
First, use parchment paper to line the pan making sure it overhangs off each side of the pan.
Secondly, grease the parchment paper with Pam.
Thirdly, combine the butter and graham cracker in a medium bowl until a wet sand-like texture forms.
Next, pour the crust into the prepared pan and press down gently using your hands to form it to the pan.
In addition, place the crust into the oven for 12-15 minutes, then set aside.
To begin, in a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
First, add in the sugar slowly and combine until fully incorporated while pouring in.
Secondly, put in the sour cream, heavy cream, and vanilla and combine for 5 minutes until thick and creamy.
Thirdly, pour the filling into the prepared and baked crust and spread out evenly using a spatula.
Next, place the recipe into the fridge for 2 hours to chill.
In addition, before removing it from the fridge, check to see if it is set. (should be completely set)
Furthermore, once the recipe is set, add the raspberry preserves on top, the allow it to chill for an additional 2 hours in the fridge.
First, in a heat-safe bowl, add in the chocolate chips and melt for 1 minute in the microwave.
Secondly, in a pot, pour in the heavy cream, and bring to a simmer.
Thirdly, pour the heated cream on top of the slightly melted chocolate chips and place it aside for 5 minutes.
Finally, drizzle the chocolate ganache on top of the cheesecake using a spoon.
To finish, allow the recipe to set, then cut into squares and serve!
Do White Chocolate Raspberry Bars Need to Be Refrigerated?
These White Chocolate Raspberry Bars contain ingredients like cream cheese and sour cream. So, this recipe will need to be placed in the fridge. Ingredients like the two I named are perishable and if left out will go bad.
How to Serve and Store?
These bars are so good and can be served in different ways and are simple to store. First, to store this recipe, you will need to place the bars into an airtight container and place them in the fridge or freezer. Secondly, the bars can be served by themselves or you can enjoy them with other things. You can serve with ice cream or top with whipped cream!
More Bars Recipes:
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 8 ounce bricks 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 1/4 cup heavy cream cold
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 24 ounce bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 8 ounce heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper overhanging on all 4 sides.
- Spray parchment paper with nonstick baking spray.
- Add the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together in a medium bowl.
- Mix well to combine.
- Spoon the graham cracker mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Use your hands to press the mixture until it makes an even layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Set aside when done.
- Add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl. Use the electric mixer, mix until it becomes light and
- Slowly add the confectioner’s sugar, mixing as you add. Continue to mix until the cream cheese
- and sugar is combined.
- Now add the sour cream, heavy cream, and pure vanilla extract. Mix for 5 minutes.
- (Continue mixing until thick and creamy.)
- Scoop the mixture on top of the baked crust. Use an offset spatula to spread it into an even
- Put it into the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Check to make sure that it is set or return it to the refrigerator to chill completely.
- Spoon the raspberry preserves on the cheesecake.
- Put it back in the refrigerator for another 2 hours.
- Add the white chocolate chips to a bowl.
- Put the bowl in a microwave for 1 minute at a time to soften the chips.
- Add the heavy cream to a pot on the stove heating to a simmer.
- Pour it over to completely cover the softened chocolate chips.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Use a large spoon and drizzle this on top of the cheesecake.
- Set aside to set.