We came up with this fun St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Pancakes for Breakfast that your kids will just love! This is also a great way to load them up on healthy fruit in the morning.
- Pancake Mix (we like Krusteaz)
- 1 Clementine
- Green Grapes
- 3 Mini Marshmallows
- 2 Chocolate Chips
- 1 Strawberry or Red Apple
- Make a medium size pancake in a pan over low heat. You can cut around the edges using kitchen scissors or a round cookie cutter to clean it up.
- Place the pancake on a plate.
- Cut out ears with the scraps.
- Peel the clementine and place the orange slices around the bottom to look like a beard.
- Cut the slices in half to make the hair & eye brows.
- Cut green grapes in half and place them on the top in the shape of a hat.
- Cut the tip off of one grape for the nose.
- Cut the ends off of the mini marshmallows and place 2 of them on the face for eyes.
- Place 2 chocolate chips on top for the pupils.
- Cut the other marshmallow ends in heart shapes with your kitchen scissors and place them on the hat in the shape of a clover.
Here is my 4 year old with his fun Leprechaun Breakfast!
If you like our St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Pancakes for Breakfast…make sure to check out our other fun St. Patrick’s Day ideas HERE!