Apple Pie Wontons in the Air Fryer are my new favorite dessert! Just a handful of ingredients and less than 10 minutes to make this apple and caramel sweet treat that my family is devouring.
Apple Pie Wontons
These are so simple, and there’s no deep frying in oil so they’re not greasy at all. We just love our Air Fryer. How did we live without it??
Here Is What You’ll Need
- Apple Pie Filling. This stuff is all ready to go for you in the baking aisle.
- Wonton Papers. Where you can find these depends on the grocery store. Some keep them in the deli section and others keep them near cheeses.
- Sugar and Cinnamon. To add flavor to the apple pie.
- Caramel. Any caramel sauce you’d like will do.
- Spray Oil.
- Powdered Sugar. To sprinkle on top.
How To Make Apple Pie Wontons in the Air Fryer
- Make the filling. This is super easy – you just add some cinnamon and sugar to the canned pie filing and stir.
- Assemble. Scoop some filling onto the wonton paper and add caramel sauce. Fold the wonton up by adding a little caramel sauce as “glue” around the edges.
- Cook. Spray with oil and cook in the air fryer for a few minutes. When they come out, sprinkle some powdered sugar on top and enjoy!
You can serve them with a dollop of ice cream, with caramel sauce on the side, or just on their own, and everyone will love them. They taste best when they’re served fresh.
More Recipes To Try
Apple Pie Wontons
- Stir the apple pie filling, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Lay the Wonton wrappers out on flat surface close to the air fryer.
- Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the filling in the middle of the wonton wrapper.
- Place a dollop of caramel sauce on top of the filling.
- Dip a teaspoon in the caramel sauce and using the back of the spoon, run it around the edges of the wonton wrapper.
- Pull the 4 edges of the wrapper up in a little bunch and pinch together to secure the wonton.
- Place in the air fryer and when the it's full, spray with the spray oil, coating the wonton's.
- Close the air fryer and set the time for 7 minutes, and the temperature at 350 degrees.
- When the wonton's have finished cooking, remove them from the air fryer basket and place on a plate.
- Continue until you've finished all the wonton's needed.
- Drizzle the wonton's with caramel sauce and sprinkle generously with powdered sugar before serving.