This peanut butter cheesecake fudge is the perfect treat for any occasion. It’s easy to make and tastes even better than it looks! You can serve this at your next party or bring it to work as an afternoon snack. The best part is that you don’t need any special ingredients, so you can whip up this delicious dessert in no time.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fudge
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fudge is so delicious and one of the best desserts you can hand out to your guests or enjoy by yourself. This fudge is so creamy and smooth with a delicious graham cracker crust. With just a couple of ingredients, you can make this recipe in minutes, just like this Lemon Fudge Recipe or this Easy Easter Fudge.
- Graham Crackers– You will crush these into crumbs to use as a base.
- Sugar– Every great dessert recipe uses sugar in it.
- Butter– Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Flour– Use all-purpose flour for the best results.
- Peanut Butter– You can use your choice of creamy or chunky.
- Vanilla– Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Chocolate– You will need white chocolate chips, bark, or melting chocolate.
- Cream Cheese– Use this softened or at room temperature.
- Milk– You will need Eagle- Brand sweetened condensed milk.
How to Make Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fudge
To start, in a blender or food processor, add in the graham crackers and pulse until you have crumbs.
First, in a small bowl, add in the crumbs and sugar and combine.
Secondly, place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt. Then, add into the graham cracker mixture and combine until the crumbs are fully coated.
Thirdly, use parchment paper to line in an 8 x 8-inch pan, and press the graham cracker mixture into the base, then place in the freezer.
What Kind of Peanut Butter is Best for Fudge?
The best peanut butter for fudge is Creamy Peanut Butter. This Peanut butter will give a smoother texture to the fudge. You could also use crunchy peanut butter for more texture if desired.
Can It Be Frozen?
Yes, this fudge recipe can be frozen. You will want to store the fudge in an airtight container to keep it fresh. If you decide to make more of this fudge, you can line the container with parchment paper and layer the fudge to keep it from sticking.
More Fudge Recipes:
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fudge
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
- 1 sleeve of Graham Crackers – crushed into fine crumbs
- 1 heaping Tablespoon of Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons of butter – melted
- 1 cup of Flour
- 1 1/4 cup of Peanut Butter Creamy or Chunky
- 3/4 cups of Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of White Chocolate you can use White chocolate chips or bark, or melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup of butter – softened
- 1 8 ounces package of Cream cheese – softened
- 1 can of Eagle-brand Milk Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Place the Graham Crackers in a blender or food processor, and pulse until you have fine crumbs. Pour crumbs into a bowl, and add sugar, and stir well to blend. Melt the butter in the microwave, and pour the melted butter over the Graham Cracker crumbs, and stir well until crumbs are coated. Line the bottom of an 8 X 8-inch pan with Parchment paper, and press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the freezer.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place the White Chocolate, and microwave at 15-second intervals until melted. Stir well until smooth and creamy. Place the flour in a separate bowl, and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and set aside. In a separate dish, mix the Butter, Sugar, Peanut Butter, Cream Cheese, and Vanilla, and stir until well combined. Add the Flour to the Butter mixture, and then add the White Chocolate, and stir well. Add the Sweetened Condensed Milk, and stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Remove the pan from the freezer, and pour the fudge mixture over the Graham Cracker Crust, and smooth the top. Place the pan in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight for best results. Make sure the Fudge is set firm and cut into 1-inch squares for snacks or treats. Cut into 2 X 3-inch squares for dessert. You can top it with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve, and Enjoy!