This simple BBQ Air Fryer Sausage and Potatoes recipe is going to be the hit of your next summer meal. Skip heating up the oven, use the Air Fryer and enjoy this BBQ dinner anytime. Bursting with flavor, this meal is perfect when you are short on time, thanks to very little prep work.
BBQ Air Fryer Sausage and Potatoes
This is an absolutely delicious dish, and it’s so easy to make. This is a hearty meal in the air fryer that you can have ready in under an hour, and your family will love this. Serve this up with some crusty bread and butter, a side salad, or vegetable, and you’ve got a great balanced meal that will have them coming back for seconds. This is definitely one for the favorites file.
- Kielbasa- This is my favorite sausage for this recipe but you can use another
- Potatoes- Any potatoes will work as long as they are cut down to the right size
- Sweet onion- You can use yellow onions too.
- Red pepper- Any color pepper will work or use a spicy pepper for a bit of a kick
- Spray Olive Oil- This helps everything get crispy
- BBQ Sauce- I like to use my homemade BBQ sauce, or TGI Fridays and Country Bob’s for store bought.
- Seasoning – I like to use Garlic salt, Seasoned salt, and Seasoned Pepper
How to Make Air Fryer Sausage and Potatoes
Clean the potatoes and peppers and set them aside. Then peel the onion.
Slice the kielbasa into 1/8 inch pieces and place then in the Air Fryer tray.
Cut the potatoes, onion and peppers into bite sized pieces and place them in the Air Fryer too.
Spray everything with olive oil spray and toss them lightly.
Season everything and then drizzle the BBQ sauces over top.
Cook in the Air Fryer for 15 minutes at 250 degrees, turning everything about half way through.
When done cooking, stir again, drizzle with a bit more sauce and serve in large bowls or on serving plates.
Do I Have to use Kielbasa Sausage?
If you can not find kielbasa sausage or simply have another type of sausage you like more, you can swap the type of sausage you like. You can use a different sausage every time you make it so that each time tastes like a brand new meal.
What Size Air Fryer do I Need?
The size of the Air Fryer doesn’t matter. It is most important to make sure that you are setting everything in a single layer. If it does not fit in a single layer when you are making this, you can work in several batches.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Taquitos
- Air Fryer Pretzel Crusted Chicken Tenders
- Hush Puppies
- Air Fryer Pickles
- Copycat Air Fryer Chick-Fil-A Nuggets
BBQ Air Fryer Sausage and Potatoes
- 1 package of Kielbasa sliced in thin coin shapes
- 4 potatoes washed and chopped
- 1 large sweet onion peeled and chopped
- 1 large red pepper washed and chopped
- Spray Olive Oil
- 1 cup TGI Fridays BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Country Bob's BBQ sauce
- Garlic salt to taste
- Seasoned salt to taste
- Seasoned Pepper to taste
- Wash the Potatoes, and red pepper, and set aside. Peel the onion, and set aside.
- Open the Kielbasa, and slice with a serrated knife into 1/8 inch pieces, and place in the Air Fryer.
- Chop the Potatoes, onion, and red pepper in bite size pieces and place in the Air Fryer. Spray with the spray olive oil, and toss slightly.
- Sprinkle with the garlic salt, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper, and toss slightly.
- Drizzle the BBQ sauces over the Kielbasa and vegetables. Turn the Air Fryer to 350 for 15 minutes.
- Stop the Air Fryer half way through cooking, about 7 or 8 minutes, and turn the Kielbasa and vegetables, and continue cooking.
- When the Air Fryer goes off, stir, or turn again, and set the Air Fryer for another 10 minutes, stopping half way to turn the Kielbasa and vegetables.
- When the Air Fryer goes off, stir again, and drizzle a little more BBQ sauce. Serve on plates, or in large bowls.
- May be served with crusty bread and butter, side salad, or other preferred vegetable. Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.