Calling all Pumpkin lovers! This amazing Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe will for sure become a favorite. Perfect for celebrating fall, this pumpkin cobbler is an amazing choice all year long.
This pumpkin cobbler recipe is easy and simple to follow. It will bake into a beautiful sweet, moist, and crumbly cobbler with a strong pumpkin flavor. You are going to want to save this amazing recipe.
- Butter- You will be using cold and softened or room temperature butter.
- Granulated sugar- All good desserts use sugar.
- All-purpose flour- Self rising flour can be used in a pinch.
- Baking powder- If using self rising flour, you do not want to add baking powder.
- Salt- This will bring out the flavors in your cobbler.
- ½ and ½- You can substitute milk such as whole or 2%
- Vanilla extract- Its always best for flavoring to use pure vanilla.
- Pumpkin- This will be for the signature pumpkin flavor.
- Evaporated milk- Evaporated milk adds flavor and richness.
- Eggs- Use room temperature eggs
- Light brown sugar- This sugar will add for a richer flavor.
- Pumpkin pie spice- This is the typical flavor of pumpkin.
- Marshmallow fluff- This will be for topping your cobbler.
- Pecan- You will sprinkle the pecans on top for garnish.
How to Make a Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together the sugar, flour, salt and preparing powder in a bowl. Include the vanilla and milk and combine and set it aside.
Add in your ingredients into a 13 x 9″ baking dish. Add blended mixture into the dish.
In a big bowl, stir and blend eggs, milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, 1 c. granulated sugar, flour, and spices pour over the top of the crust layer in the pan. Dab the 2-tbsp. spread and sprinkle 4 tbsp. granulated sugar over the top. Your ingredients will rise while baking.
For the marshmallow, combine the powdered sugar, ½ and ½, vanilla, and marshmallow till smooth.
Bake the cobbler for around 60 minutes, until a toothpick is placed into the middle comes out clean and the top is a golden brown.
Put your cobbler onto a wire rack to cool. Scoop into dessert dishes. Sprinkle with the marshmallow besting whenever wanted. Sprinkle with pecans. Present with whipped cream.
Does This Cobbler Have a Bottom Crust?
This cobbler does have type of crust. You will be combining dry ingredients together with butter. I like having the bottom crust.
Can I Make This Ahead of Time and Freeze?
For longer lasting cobbler, you can place in the freezer for longer lasting dessert. However, you do not want to prepare the ingredients and freeze before baking. This will interrupt the baking process which allows your recipe to be light and fluffy.
Other Pumpkin Desserts You Will Love
- ½ c butter melted
- 1 c granulated sugar
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 c ½ and ½ may substitute milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 c pumpkin
- 1 c evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⅛ c granulated sugar
- ⅔ c light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice or ⅓ tsp each of ginger, cloves and nutmeg and ¾ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter cold and cut into small pieces
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine sugar, flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl. Add the vanilla extract and milk and mix together. Set aside.
- Pour the melted butter into a 13x9" baking pan. Pour your mixed ingredients into the pan.
- In a large bowl, combine and mix eggs, milk, pumpkin. brown sugar, 1 c. granulated sugar, flour and spices, Pour over the top of the crust mixture in the pan. Dot the 2-tbsp. butter and sprinkle 4 tbsp. granulated sugar across the top. The crust will rise to the top as it bakes.
- For marshmallow topping, mix together the powdered sugar, ½ and ½, vanilla, and marshmallow fluff till smooth.
- Bake the cobbler for approximately 1-hour, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the top is browned.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool. Scoop into dessert dishes. Drizzle with the marshmallow topping if desired. Sprinkle with pecan halves. Serve with whipped cream.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.