This delicious No-Churn Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream has all the flavors of pumpkin pie, but in creamy ice cream form. A MUST TRY for Fall! This is also so easy to make and only takes 15 minutes prep time using ingredients most of you already have on hand.
We love making pumpkin recipes this time of year and have several that you will fall in love with including our Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins, Incredibly Moist Pumpkin Bread, and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. You will definitely want to check those out as well.
How to make Pumpkin Ice Cream
This ice cream is “no churn” which means you don’t need an ice cream maker to enjoy this delicious homemade ice cream. There is no cooking, and no special equipment needed, which means that ANYONE can make this!
We also show you how to make a healthy version (below) using bananas, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and pumpkin spice. SO easy and good for you!!
- Enjoy the ice cream within 1 to 2 weeks for the best results.
- Make sure you use sweetened condensed milk and NOT evaporated milk
- Use 100% pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
- You can replace all the spice (except the cinnamon) using pumpkin pie spice.
- You can crush graham crackers or even ginger snap cookies and stir in the mixture before freezing.
- Mix in a dash of bourbon for some extra flavor.
- We love to top this with candied pecans…so good!
Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups heavy cream
- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin puree with the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- Add in the can of sweetened condensed milk and vanilla to the mixture, and then beat using an electric mixer until the mixture is smooth.
- In another bowl, beat the heavy cream using your hand mixer until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- Gently fold in the cream mixture into the pumpkin mixture until fully combined, but don't over mix.
- Add the mixture to a loaf pan, cover and then place in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Healthy Pumpkin Ice Cream
4 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice
Using a food processor, blend the frozen bananas, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and pumpkin spice thoroughly.
Transfer to a loaf pan or freezer-safe container and freeze for 18 hours
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.