It is always a great idea to have a dessert recipe that is just for adults during the holidays. Kids get all the presents while we sit back and enjoy an alcohol-infused dessert. This Boozy Peppermint Dip is what Christmas dreams are made of! It is minty, creamy, sweet, and delicious with a twist.
Creamy Peppermint Dip
This recipe is not only the best thing you will ever have, but the vibrant color it has is eye-popping and perfect for a holiday event or party. This is a dessert that people won’t be able to get enough of. You can enjoy this recipe with cookies, Oreos, marshmallows, Graham Crackers, Pretzel Chips, Chocolate Wafers, and more.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Cream Cheese: You will need this along with powdered sugar and a cool whip to make the dip thick and creamy.
Peppermint: You will need peppermint candies and crushed peppermint along with Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka for a strong peppermint flavor.
Food Coloring Gel: You will need hot pink food coloring gel to blend easily into the mixture.
How To Make Boozy Peppermint Dip
Step 1. Bring the cream cheese and cool whip to room temperature to soften before placing it in a bowl and combining. Put in the powdered sugar, crushed peppermint candies, and hot pink food coloring into the cream cheese mixture and combine until vibrant pink. Add more food coloring if needed.
Step 2. Sprinkle a handful of chocolate chips and crushed peppermints on top of the dip. Serve and enjoy with your choice of dippers.
Can I Make This Boozy Peppermint Dip Ahead Of Time?
Yes! This is a great recipe that can be served ahead of time if needed. All you need to do is prepare your ingredients and store them in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy. Once you are ready to eat, top it with chocolate chips and crushed peppermint.
Tips & Tricks
- Feel free to use regular or white chocolate chips in this recipe.
- Add in chunks of Andes Mints or other mint flavored chocolate.
- Place leftovers in an airtight container for the best storage method.
More Peppermint Recipes:
- Peppermint Cocoa Jello Shots
- Chocolate Peppermint Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake
- Peppermint Truffles
Boozy Peppermint Dip
- Start by setting the Cream Cheese and Cool Whip on the counter until they’re softened and thawed. Place softened Cream Cheese and thawed Cool Whip in a bowl, and stir well to blend.
- Add the Powdered Sugar, Crushed Peppermint Candies, Vodka, and Hot Pink Food Coloring Gel, and stir until completely blended, and the Dip is bright pink.
- Top with a handful of Mini Chocolate Chips, and more Crushed Peppermints. Serve with Cookies of Choice; Suggestions: Oreos, Butter Cookies. Graham Crackers, Pretzel Chips, Chocolate Wafers. Serve, and Enjoy!