Bunny Bait is a white chocolate funfetti popcorn that’s perfect for Easter and tastes so good. We made a Free Printable for kids to package it up in baggies for an Easter treat!
Popcorn mixes are a great way to make a festive treat for a holiday. Take some popcorn, chocolate and add in different candies and sprinkles. There are endless possibilities.
This is not only easy to make but it’s perfect for kids to assist with. You absolutely can’t get this wrong so you can really let them have fun with it. I love getting my kids in the kitchen making things with me!
Here Is What You’ll Need:
Popcorn. Popped and cooled.
- Candy Melts. In the colors white, pink, yellow, blue, and purple.
- Easter M&M’s. These come in the fun pastel, Spring colors.
- Easter Sprinkles. You can use any of your favorite Easter sprinkles – there are so many options!
- Bunny Bait Printable. Scroll down to grab it.
You can find some of the items to make this fun Easter treat using my affiliate link…
Bunny Bait Recipe
Pop your popcorn & place it in a bowl. Melt your white candy melts according to the package directions. Poor your melted chocolate on the popcorn & stir to coat.
Add half of your sprinkles on the popcorn and stir…
Add your M&M’s…
Press your popcorn mixture in a pan and let it set for about 10 minutes…
Place your colored candy melts in different bowls & melt them according to the package directions. Spoon the different colors on top using a spoon…
You can use any colors you would like. We thought that pink, yellow, blue, and purple would look pretty to match the candies…
Let it set for about 10-15 minutes. Then you can transfer it in large pieces into a large bowl…
Printable Baggy Toppers
You can also make Bunny Bait bags for kids at class parties at school using this printable. Just click the image, save, and print.
Place the popcorn in snack sized baggies and attach the label to the top.
The kids will love this cute treat and it’s so easy to make!
If you like our Bunny Bait…make sure to check out all of our other fun Easter creations HERE!
More Recipes To Check Out Now
- 20 cups Popped Popcorn 2 microwave bags or 3/4 cups kernels popped
- 1 bag Candy Melts White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, & Purple (12 ounces each)
- 1 bag Easter M&M's
- Easter Sprinkles
- Pop your popcorn and place it in a bowl.
- Melt your white candy melts according to the package directions.
- Poor the melted chocolate on the popcorn & stir to coat.
- Add half of your sprinkles on the popcorn and stir.
- Add the M&M's.
- Press popcorn mixture in a pan and let it set for about 10 minutes.
- Place colored candy melts in different bowls and melt them according to the package directions.
- Spoon and drizzle the candy melts onto the popcorn and let it set for 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer back into a bowl for serving or into plastic baggies.