There are two flavors that are absolutely amazing. Chai and Pumpkin. When you mix them together, you get this most amazing Chai Pumpkin Cake recipe. one bite of this cake and you will wonder why you never made it before.
Chai Pumpkin Cake Recipe
This sweet, moist and delicious recipe is a wonderful one to share with your friends and family. The ingredients won’t be hard to get or find either in your kitchen already or at your local grocery store. The steps in this recipe are easy to follow and will make a incredible pumpkin cake in no time! Be sure to write this one down.
- Butter- Make sure to use unsalted to control the salt in your recipe.
- Sugar- This will add moisture to your recipe and softness.
- Eggs- This will help with the form of your cake.
- Vanilla extract- Always use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Pumpkin puree- Be sure to use puree and not pumpkin filling.
- Flour- This will help with the thickening of your batter.
- Baking powder- This will help with the rising of your ingredients.
- Baking soda- This will help your batter double in the oven.
- cinnamon- This will be an additional flavor added to your cake.
- ginger- You can ground your own ingredients for best flavoring.
- cardamom- This will be added to your chai spices.
- nutmeg- This will allow your cake to have a wonderful aroma.
- clove- This will add a strong and powerful flavor.
- coriander- Coriander is a wonderful ingredient that has many benefits.
- Milk- You can use whole or 2%.
- Powdered sugar- This will be used in your glaze.
- Chai spice mix- This will add the signature flavor to your Chai glaze.
How to Make a Chai Pumpkin Cake Recipe
Use Pam to evenly spray a 9 inch bundt pan and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Whisk together the cinnamon, ginger, cardamon,
nutmeg, clove and coriander in a medium bowl and set aside.
Add together flour, baking powder and baking soda in a larger bowl and place aside.
Mix together the butter and sugar in another larger bowl until light and fluffy
Add in eggs one at a time until well mixed and then, add in your pumpkin and vanilla.
Slowly add in your flour and combine.
Use 1 tablespoon to spoon out the spice mix and place aside.
Stir in the rest of the spice mix into the cake pan batter.
Spoon in the ingredients in the pan, then place into the oven.
For 60-70 minutes, bake your batter or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool for 15 minutes before taking out and then place on a cooling rack.
Melt your butter in a medium sauce pan.
Add in the vanilla and milk and stir.
Slowly add the powdered sugar and Chai until well combined.
Drizzle the glaze over the cake and let harden for 30 minutes.
Serve and Dig In!
Does This Have to be Made in a Bundt Pan?
When making any type of cake, its possible to use whatever pan you want to make your cake it. In this recipe, a bundt pan will not only bake your ingredients to perfection, but depending on the type you have, give it a beautiful presentation For this recipe try to use a bundt pan, but if your don’t have one, you can use a different one.
What is in Chai Spices?
There are not many ingredients that are hard to get to make Chai Spices. The ingredients are quite simple and all you have to do is mix them together to make this. You have to use cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, coriander, ginger, white pepper, and salt and combine and there you have it. I recommend using a Chai spice mix to make it easier.
More Bundt Cake Recipes
- Easy Lemon Bundt Cake
- Instant Pot Easter Bundt Cake
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake
- Strawberry Bundt Cake
- Cherry Almond Bundt Cake
Chai Pumpkin Cake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9in bundt cake pan with pam baking spray
- Using a medium bowl, whisk together the cinnamon, ginger, cardamon, nutmeg, clove and coriander, set aside
- Using a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda, set aside
- Using a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Beat in the eggs one at a time until combined
- Beat in the pumpkin and vanilla until combined
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture until combined
- Scoop out 1 tbsp of the spice mix and set aside
- Mix in the remaining spice mix into the bundt cake batter
- Scoop the batter into the bundt cake pan and place into the oven
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing and placing onto a wire rack
- Using a medium saucepan, melt the butter
- Whisk the vanilla and milk
- Gradually whisk in the powdered sugar and the chai spiced mix until combined
- Pour the glaze over the bundt cake and allow to harden for 30 minutes
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.