This Strawberry Bundt Cake is filled with a yummy vanilla, marshmallow filling! It’s moist, creamy and full of delicious strawberry flavor.
Bundt cakes are one of my favorite desserts to make. They always bring back memories of my grandma mixing and baking and greasing her old bundt pan. I have SO many favorites, topping the list with this one, is our Key Lime Bundt Cake and our Unicorn Poop Bundt Cake.
Strawberry Bundt Cake
This cake is made from a delicious combo of a boxed make mix and strawberry jello. Some of our most favorite creations have come from a boring ‘ole box mix. Add to that a few eggs, some vegetable oil and water and you’ve got yourself a bundt cake. Yes, it’s that easy.
Then, the fun part comes. The filling!
How To Fill Your Cake With Cream
This is the best cream you’ve ever tried in your life. It will be difficult to put it into this cake, you’ll just want to sit down with a spoon and eat it from the bowl. But continue on. You can do it.
The easiest way to fill this cake is to:
- Let it completely cool. I know it’s tempting to keep going but for real, let this cake get totally cool before you move on.
- Flip the cake over. Carefully. Then, use a small melon baller to scoop to make several small holes.
- Fill it with cream!
Here’s another quick tip for you: To flip the cake back over once it’s filled, put a large plate over it, then carefully flip it back over.
Add some powdered sugar on top and maybe a few fresh strawberries and you’re all set. Enjoy your Strawberry Bundt Cake!
Strawberry Bundt Cake
Strawberry Cake Ingredients
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 oz strawberry jello box of
Cream Filling Ingredients
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 7.5 oz. Marshmallow fluff
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a bundt cake pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, water, vegetable oil and jello mix until well combined. Pour the batter into your prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes and then turn the cake over onto a cooling rack until completely cooled.
- Once the cake is cooled, prepare the cream filling. It’s important to wait until the cake is cooled.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter until it’s light and fluffy. Add in the fluff, powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until well combined. Slowly add in the heavy whipping cream and mix after each tbsp. Stop adding the heavy cream once the consistency is creamy enough to be piped.
- Carefully turn the bundt cake over on it’s top.
- Using a teaspoon, small cookie scoop or melon baller, scoop out 8-10 holes in the bottom of the cake. Using the end of a wooden spoon, push the holes a little deeper and create a nice space for the cream to fill.
- Scoop the filling into a piping bag and fill each of the holes up with the cream filling.
- To flip the cake back over, place your cake plate on top of the cake and carefully turn it back over. Dust with some powdered sugar, cut and enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “Strawberry Bundt Cake”
Loved this cake!