Chick Fil A Frosted Lemonade (Copycat)
This Copycat Chick Fil A Frosted Lemonade is simply delicious with a tangy lemon flavor and topped with whipped cream and garnished with a lemon wedge to make a beautifully vibrant drink.
This lemonade is so good and refreshing for a hot summer day. This recipe can be made in no time at all and be ready in just minutes. All you need to do is add the ingredients into a blender and enjoy!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Vanilla Ice Cream: Use this to add flavor and give it that deliciously thick and creamy texture.
Frozen Lemonade: This is our main ingredient to give it that sweet and tangy lemon flavor.
How To Make Frost Lemonade
Step 1. Add the scoops of the vanilla ice cream into the blender with the container of frozen lemonade and combine until smooth and creamy.
Step 2. Pour the mixture into serving glasses and garnish with a lemon wedge. Enjoy!
How Long Does Frosted Lemonade Last?
If stored properly in an airtight container, this recipe can last for a bit. Store this recipe in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for a longer shelf life of 3 months.
Can Frosted Lemonade Be Made Ahead Of Time?
Yes, you can prepare this lemonade ahead of time. Prepare your recipe and store it in the fridge until you are ready to use it.
Tips and Tricks
- Blender: Any blender will work for this, so don’t feel you need a fancy Ninja. Even an immersion blender will work.
- Sugar: Try using Splenda or other sugar replacements for a sugar-free frosted lemonade.
- Lemonade: if you don’t have frozen lemonade, you can use fresh lemons. For this you will want 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 1/2 cups water.
- Ice Cream: If dairy is a problem for you, try a non-dairy vanilla ice cream.
- Add-ins: Try adding in frozen berries, or other fruit of choice.
- Mix it Up: Use orange juice or lime juice instead of lemons for a frozen limeade
More Lemonade Recipes:
- Jamaican Lemonade Cocktail
- Frozen Lemonade Pie (No-Bake)
- Pink Lemonade Cheesecake Bites
- Cherry Lemonade Bars
Chick fil A Frosted Lemonade (Copycat)
- 10 large scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 container frozen Lemonade
- In the blender, add the scoops of Ice Cream, and the container of Frozen Lemonade, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into two 16 ounce glasses. Serve with a lemon slice on the side. Enjoy!