Frozen Lemonade Pie is a yummy no-bake dessert that takes just 10 minutes to prep. It combines frozen lemonade with creamy pudding and Cool Whip on a graham cracker crust. This is a perfect Summer dessert.
This is one of my favorite No-Bake Desserts. We love making sweet treats that are cold and refreshing in the hot Summer months. I picked a few other of my top no-bake desserts that I’m sharing below for you.
Frozen Lemonade Pie
A handful of simple ingredients and 10 minutes is all you need to get this pie ready. I love when delicious things take so little effort. The hardest part of this will be waiting to eat it since we do have to let it set in the fridge over night. (Bummer, I know, but oh so worth the wait!) The tang of lemon with the sweet flavor of creamy vanilla is the perfect combination and we know you’ll love it.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Frozen Lemonade Concentrate (thawed)
- Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Instant Lemon Pudding
- Cool Whip (slightly thawed)
- Graham Cracker Crust x 2
- Optional: fresh fruit for garnish (we’ve used lemons, strawberries and raspberries)
Frozen Lemonade Pie Recipe
- Mix together both of the pudding mixes with milk using a whisk until it thickens. Add the vanilla and mix again.
- Pour 8 oz of your lemonade into the pudding mixture and stir.
- Add the Cool Whip in sections, folding it in before adding more.
- Pour the pie filling into each of the graham cracker crusts.
- Refrigerate overnight and once firm, garnish, slice and serve!
This makes enough for two pies so you will have plenty for everyone at the Summer BBQ or you’ll have an extra to give to a friend.
How Long Will This Pie Last?
It tastes best when ate in the first day or two, but can last in the fridge for up to 4.
MORE NO-BAKE DESSERTS
No-Bake Frozen Lemonade Pie
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 box instant lemon pudding
- 8 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 ¾ cup cold milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce container cool whip
- 2 pre-made graham cracker crust
- In a medium sized bowl mix together pudding mixes and milk with a whisk until it thickens. Once thick add in vanilla extract and mix again.
- Pour in 8 ounces of lemonade concentrate ( mine came in a 12 ounce container, do not use the entire container or the pie will be too wet) Mix well with whisk.
- Add in cool whip in sections, folding until completely mixed in after each section. Pour mixture into 2 prepared pie crusts and place in the fridge overnight.
- Once firmed , slice and serve with fresh fruit and whipped cream!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
11 comments on “Frozen Lemonade Pie (No-Bake)”
This is a delicious recipe. It is easy to make and was hit!!!
Does this use the small packets of pudding mix or the family size?
Shannon, these are the small packets.
Can you put this deserts in freezer.
Yes, you can freeze this as well.
Hello! Lovely recipe! Your advice, please. I’d like to make it in a 9×13 dish for a upcoming potluck. Should I double the recipe? I’ll make my own graham crust.
Thanks so much!
Are they 3.4 oz or 5.1 oz boxes of pudding?
The 3.4 oz boxes.
can this be made with frozen orange juice
I’ve never tried it, but let me know how it turns out.
Oh! That sounds like a good idea! Like a 50/50 bar!
I’ve tried the lemon and its great. Now I’ll need to try the orange.
I do wish the concentrate came in smaller containers so i could find a way to halve the recipe without being TOO wasteful. Two pies is a lot for our household. So i always have to plan to give one away. But thats the only “bad” thing about this recipe, luckily its tasty enough that people are happy to receive it.