We came up with this Christmas Buddy The Elf Pancake Breakfast from the movie “Elf” this morning! My boys thought this was so funny & this is their favorite Christmas movie. I never thought we could pull off making Will Ferrell out of pancakes, but think this turned out pretty cute.
Elf Pancake Breakfast
- Pancake Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cherry
- 1 Marshmallow
- 2 Chocolate Chips
- Start out by making a large pancake with your mix in a pan over low heat. It doesn’t have to look prefect and you can cut around the edges using kitchen scissors.
- Take some of your pancake mix & add a little bit of cocoa to change the color.
- Make little circles in the pan for curly hair. A squeeze bottle works great for this.
- Make another small pancake to use for cutting out the nose, eyes, & eye brows.
- Beat 1 egg & pour it in the pan like you are making a omelet.
- Cut the edges & place on the top for the base of the hat.
- Cut green grapes in half for the top of the hat & add a cherry on top.
- We cut the ends off a marshmallow to make the eyes & used chocolate chips for the pupils.
Here is a close up…
Your little Elf fans are going to love this for a fun Christmas breakfast!:)
If you like our Christmas Buddy The Elf Pancake Breakfast…make sure to check out our other fun food ideas HERE!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
2 comments on “Christmas Buddy The Elf Pancake Breakfast”
that is funny! Great job. we love this show~
Love this…will you please be my mom?