We had fun making these Elf Pancakes the other day & my boys thought this was so funny! Super easy to make & also a great way to get your kids to eat lots of fruit for a fun Christmas breakfast!
Santa’s Elf Pancake Breakfast
- Pancake Recipe or Mix (Our Fluffy Pancakes recipe)
- Green Grapes
- Whipped Cream Spray
- 1 Mini Marshmallow
- 1 Strawberry
- 2 Chocolate Chips
- Start out by pouring your pancake mix in a pan on low heat to make a large pancake.
- Then make 2 smaller pancakes.
- Place the large pancake on a plate & cut out the smaller 2 pancakes into pointy ear shapes using kitchen scissors.
- Cut a hand full of grapes in half to make the hat & for the nose.
- Cut a couple pieces from a strawberry to make the mouth.
- Cut a mini marshmallow in half to make the eyes & use chocolate chips for the pupils. Top with whipped cream for the bottom & top of the hat.
If you like this fun Christmas breakfast you might like our Rudolph Pancakes we came up with a few years back…
You can check out all of our other fun food Christmas creations HERE!