Fudge is the one dessert that you just can’t go wrong with! So many varieties of fudge to make and perfect for any occasion. This Christmas Cookie Fudge Recipe may become a new favorite in your household. This recipe is easy to make and tastes amazing!
Christmas Cookie Fudge
This Christmas Cookie Fudge recipe is so good! The flavor is that of a delicious sugar cookie with the texture of creamy fudge. Simple and easy to make, topped with Holiday sprinkles! Share this recipe with friends and family and make it whenever you get a craving for it because I’m sure you will!
If you are looking for more decadent fudge recipes, I have a few that your family will love! One of our favorites is my Cookies and Cream Fudge. Another fudge recipe that my family loves is my Christmas fudge! Even though this recipe is technically a holiday fudge recipe, my Watermelon Fudge is a super fun fudge recipe to make!
- Chocolate chips- You will use white chocolate for this recipe.
- Sugar cookie mix- This will allow for a quicker process. (I used a Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix)
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the salt in the recipe.
- Sweetened condensed milk- This will help with the consistency of your dessert.
- Vanilla extract- Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Sprinkles- You will need the Holiday sprinkles for this recipe. (divided)
How to Make Christmas Cookie Fudge
Use parchment paper to line a 9×9 inch square baking pan and spray evenly with Pam.
Use a medium-sized saucepan, and add chocolate chips, sugar cookie mix, and condensed milk and cook on medium-high heat, mix until melted and smooth.
Take away from the heat, and pour in the vanilla and holiday sprinkles (about 1/2 cup).
Add the mixture onto the pan and add the rest of the holiday sprinkles on top.
Put in the fridge for an hour or until it hardens, make sure it hardens before slicing and serving.
Tips for Making Perfect Fudge Every Time
The process of preparing this sugar cookie fudge is pretty quick, so preparing ahead of time will help. Make sure to follow the directions and to prepare your pan the correct way to reduce any sticking to the pan. Then, make sure you cool for the correct period of time and you will have the perfect fudge!
What Sprinkles Should I Add to This Fudge?
This Sugar Cookie Fudge calls for Holiday sprinkles. Sprinkles normally being for Christmas is green, white, or red. But, you can use whatever sprinkles you choose and for any occasion.
MORE COOKIE RECIPES
- Peppermint White Chocolate Cookies
- Rocky Mountain Cookies
- Copycat Berger Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
Christmas Cookie Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup sugar cookie mix I used Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup holiday sprinkles divided
- Line a 9x9” square baking pan (or you could use 8x8”) with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine white chocolate chips, sugar cookie mix, butter, and sweetened condensed milk in a medium sized saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Once the mixture is melted and smooth, remove from heat and add the vanilla and holiday sprinkles (about 1/2 cup).
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and sprinkle with remaining holiday sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for about an hour or until hard before cutting into squares.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.