If you are looking for an absolutely amazing bread recipe, look no further. A bread you can enjoy for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This new Cranberry Orange Bread will be perfect to share with your friends and family.
Cranberry Orange Bread
This Cranberry Bread is so amazing! This recipe is so simple to make and is filled with natural flavors that are simply amazing. This recipe may become an absolute favorite in your household because of the sweet, fluffy, and moist texture of this bread. Be sure to save this one!
It seems like when you starting baking homemade bread at home, the mood suddenly changes. As that wonderful aroma starts waffling through the air, things just seem a bit brighter. I don’t know about you, but I adore making bread and I have a few bread recipes that I think you and your family will enjoy too! Like my Apple Braid Bread or my Caramel Apple Banana Bread. Another family favorite is my Amish White Bread. This particular loaf works great with so many different recipes and it’s also fantastic on it’s own.
- Flour– You can use all-purpose flour for the best results.
- Salt- The salt will bring out the flavors in your recipe.
- Baking powder- This will allow your ingredients to rise in the oven.
- Sugar- Every great recipe adds sugar to it for the best results.
- Orange zest- Be sure to zest your oranges before juicing.
- Buttermilk- You can use milk with a bit of vinegar as a substitute.
- Canola oil- You can use vegetable oil as a substitute.
- Eggs- Be sure to have your eggs at room temperature.
- Orange Juice- Use fresh-squeezed orange juice.
- Vanilla extract- Be sure to use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Cranberries- Use fresh cranberries for the best flavoring.
How to Make Cranberry Orange Bread
Set your oven to 350 degrees and use Pam to spray a 9×5 loaf pan.
Add in the sugar, salt, orange zest, flour, and baking powder into a large bowl and whisk to combine.
Add the buttermilk, eggs, oil, orange juice, and vanilla in a separate bowl and beat to combine.
Slowly add in the dry ingredients until combined.
Add in 1 cup of cranberries and fold into mixture.
Add the batter to the prepared pan.
Use a measuring cup to add 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries and fold into the batter.
Place into the preheated oven and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.
Allow to rest and cool thoroughly before serving.
How to Store This Bread?
When you make this orange cranberry bread, you want to make sure it is wrapped well. You can store the bread at room temperature as long as it is protected from the air. If the bread is not wrapped well, it will get stale and hard.
Can These Be Made Into Muffins?
For this Orange Cranberry Bread, the recipe fits perfectly with baking into a loaf of bread. The ingredients are measured out specifically for a bread recipe and are best used that way. However, you could rearrange things to match a muffin recipe and measure out the ingredients for muffins. However, this recipe is the best option.
MORE CRANBERRY RECIPES
- Pumpkin Cranberry Walnut Bread with Streusel Topping
- Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake
- Cranberry Lemon Muffins
- White Chocolate Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Cranberry Orange Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x5 loaf pan with Pam baking spray
- Using a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, salt, orange zest, flour, and baking powder until combined
- Using another large bowl, beat together the buttermilk, eggs, oil, orange juice, and vanilla until combined
- Gradually whisk in the dry ingredients until combined
- Fold in 1 C of the fresh cranberries
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan
- Sprinkle the ½ C of cranberries on top of the batter
- Bake in the oven for 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Allow the loaf to cool completely
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.