Caramel Apple Banana Bread with Streusel
Calling all caramel apple lovers! If you love the sweet and crunchy bite of a caramel apple, then this delicious twist of a recipe will be a blast of flavor. This Caramel Apple Banana Bread is a crazy moist and soft bread, you can enjoy with your friends and family.
Caramel Apple Banana Bread
- Mashed banana – You want to use about 2 to 3 ripe banana’s
- Butter – Be sure to use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt.
- Baking soda- This will help with the rising of your bread.
- Salt- This will bring out the flavors in your dish.
- Sugar-This will allow your bread to have texture and moisture.
- Egg- This will help with the form of your bread.
- Vanilla- Always use pure vanilla for best flavoring.
- Applesauce- This will not only add more fiber to your recipe but will help with moisture.
- Brown sugar- This will make the dessert have a richer flavor.
- Flour- All purpose flour is best to use
- Cinnamon- You can ground your own cinnamon or by pre-made.
- Caramel sauce- This will be for the drizzling on top.
How to Make Caramel Apple Banana Bread
Oil and flour a 4 X 8 loaf pan.
In a food processor, add the bananas and pulse to mash.
Pour in melted butter, heating pop, salt, sugar, egg, vanilla, and flour.
Process until all-around mixed, and fill arranged pan.
Place in the stove at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
While the bread is baking, start the Streusel topping
In the food processor, combine half stick of butter, applesauce, sugar, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon, and pulse until crumbs form
Open the broiler, and spoon the Streusel over the Banana bread. Keep heating until the bread is done, or a toothpick embedded in the inside tells the truth.
Take out the bread from the stove, and cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove the bread from the dish, and put on the wire rack to finish cooling. When the bread is cool. Drizzle with the caramel sauce, and serve. Enjoy!
Do I Have to Add a Streusel Topping?
Streusel topping is one of the best parts of this dessert. This topping is one of the pieces to this dessert that make it so delicious. If you decide that you do not want to add it though, is completely up to your taste buds. It will be an amazing topping, so be sure to give it a try before not adding it to this incredible bread.
What Size Loaf Pan do I Need?
It depends really on how much you need prepared or want to eat. The recipe calls for a smaller pan and it will make a smaller sized bread. Now, if you want a bigger pan or only have a bigger pan. You can double or triple your ingredients to fit your pan. If you are using another size loaf pan other than the 4*8 that is the typical size, it will change the cooking time.
More Sweet Breads That You Will Love
- Double Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
- Apple Fritter Bread Recipe
- Pineapple Coconut Bread
- Blueberry Orange Bread Recipe
- Almond Lemon Bread Recipe
Caramel Apple Banana Bread with Streusel Topping
FOR THE BREAD:
- 1 1/2 cups mashed banana 2 to 3 ripe banana's
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 Tablespoons applesauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 jar Caramel sauce for drizzling on top
- Grease and flour a regular size loaf pan, 4 X 8. In a food processor, add the banana's and process to mash. Add the melted butter, baking soda, salt, sugar, egg, Vanilla, and flour. Process until well blended, and pour into prepared pan. Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- While the bread is baking, make the Streusel topping; in the food processor, add the half stick of butter, applesauce, sugar, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon, and pulse until crumbs form. Open the oven, and spoon the Streusel over the Banana bread. Continue baking until the bread is done, or a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven, and cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove the bread from the pan, and place on the wire rack to continue cooling. When the bread is cool. Drizzle with the caramel sauce, and serve. Enjoy!