Do you stare at your cookbook at home, longing for a new recipe to try? Something simple? Something you can just throw together, but taste amazing. Well, this delicious Sausage and Beans recipe is perfect to share with your friends and family and the crock-pot does all the cooking for you!
Sausage and Beans Recipe
- Polka Kielbasa- You can use any time of sausage for this recipe.
- Pork n beans- This will be used for a filler and for your beans.
- Onion- You will need to use sweet onion for this recipe.
- Minced Garlic- Mince your own garlic for the best taste.
- Brown Sugar- This will add richness to your recipe.
- Garlic Salt– Use Coarse Ground garlic for this recipe for best flavoring.
- Mustard- Use dry ground mustard, this can be found with the spices.
- Molasses- You will use Black Strap molasses for the most potent flavoring.
- Ketchup- This will give the recipe a sweeter taste.
How to Make This Crock-Pot Kielbasa Sausage and Beans Recipe
Cover the Crock-Pot with the lid and set to high heat. Slice the Kielbasa into pieces and add to the bottom of the pot.
Cook the Kielbasa for 45 minutes by itself, and flip the pieces over and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
Pour in the can of pork n beans, onion, garlic, sugar, garlic salt, mustard, and ketchup.
Combined all of the ingredients and be sure to fully incorporate the Kielbasa.
Keep the pot on high heat and add the cook the beans for about 4-5 hours until the beans begin to bubble.
Mix again, then switch the Crock-pot to Low-warm heat. Be sure to stir every once and awhile. Serve and enjoy!
What are the Best Beans for This Recipe?
The Pork n beans can of beans give the best flavoring and taste to this recipe. Those beans would be best for this Kielbasa and Beans recipe. However, you can use your own type of beans and it will still taste good.
Can I Use Different Sausage?
Kielbasa is absolutely delicious and meaty, and perfect for this recipe. The flavors blend well together in the Sausage and Bean recipe. However, you can absolutely use different sausage and this recipe will taste the best still.
MORE SLOW COOKER RECIPES
- Hashbrown Casserole
- Little Smokies
- Crockpot Candy Recipe
- Crockpot Mashed Potatoes
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
Crock-Pot Kielbasa Sausage and Beans Recipe
- 1 Package of Polska Kielbasa - 16 ounces
- 4 cans of Pork n beans 14 - 17 ounce cans
- 1 small sweet Onion - chopped
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Ground Garlic Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Ground Mustard found with the spices
- 3 Tablespoons Black Strap Molasses
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- Place the lid on the Crock Pot, and turn the Crock Pot on High heat. Open the Kielbasa, and slice in round pieces, and place the pieces in the bottom of the Crock Pot. Leave the Kielbasa in the bottom of the Crock Pot for about 45 minutes, then turn the pieces, and leave for another 15 minutes. Add the Pork n beans, chopped onion, minced garlic, brown sugar, garlic salt, Ground Mustard, Molasses, and Ketchup. Stir all ingredients together, making sure to stir Kielbasa into the beans. Leave the Crock Pot on high and cook the beans until they're bubbling, about 4 or 5 hours. Stir well, and turn the Crock Pot to low or keep warm, and stir occasionally until time to serve. Serve, and Enjoy!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.