Slow Cooker Hash Brown Casserole
Slow Cooker Hash Brown Casserole with just five ingredients is the easiest brunch dish you’ll make and the whole family will love it!
Slow Cooker Hash Brown Casserole is a crockpot version of the Cracker Barrel favorite recipe we all know and love and with just FIVE ingredients you’ll skip waiting in the long lines for brunch and enjoy the meal at home!
Hi everyone, it’s Sabrina from Dinner, then Dessert. I’m so excited to be bringing some fun recipes to Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons! I’ve been a private chef for 8 years and have a food blog where I share lots of fun slow cooker recipes, copycat recipes and easy weeknight meals!
This Slow Cooker Hash Brown Casserole is actually an incredibly easy and completely craveable dish you can make either in the slow cooker or in your oven. And with just five ingredients you have nothing holding you back from a slow cooker full of this deliciousness!
To make this Slow Cooker Hash Brown Casserole in your oven:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with canola oil spray
- Add the ingredients like you would in the slow cooker
- If you’d like it crispy, leave it uncovered.
- If you’d like it moist, cover with a sheet of foil.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes.
It’s hard to believe how easy the recipe for this Slow Cooker Hash Brown Casserole is! Just look at the few ingredients it takes to make!
Want to try some more awesome breakfast recipes from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons?
- Bacon Toast Egg and Cheese Muffins
- Easy Canned Biscuit Donuts
- Lucky Rainbow Pancakes with a Pot of Golden Eggs
- 1 22-ounce bag of frozen hash browns
- 1 can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all the ingredients (except 1 cup of the shredded cheddar) to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add the shredded cheddar and cover and cook for another 20 minutes on low.
- Serve immediately
Here are a couple of recipes from my blog you may enjoy for breakfast too!