Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole (5-ingredients)
Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole with just five ingredients is the easiest brunch dish you’ll make and the whole family will love it!
Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
This Crockpot Hash Brown Casserole is a slow cooker version of the Cracker Barrel most desired recipe that we all love and with just FIVE ingredients. This is such an easy side dish recipe that is always requested for the Holidays in my home.
Hi everyone, it’s Sabrina from Dinner, then Dessert. I’m so excited to be bringing some fun recipes to Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons! I’ve been a private chef for 8 years and have a food blog where I share lots of fun slow cooker recipes, copycat recipes and easy weeknight meals!
This Slow Cooker Hashbrown Casserole is actually an incredibly easy and completely craveable dish you can make either in the slow cooker or in your oven. And with just five ingredients you have nothing holding you back from a slow cooker full of this deliciousness! It’s just as easy as our popular Tater Tot Casserole, but made in the slow cooker.
How To Make Hashbrown Casserole
Ingredients you will need:
- frozen hash browns
- cream of chicken soup
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese
You throw all of the ingredients in your slow cooker except the cheese. Cook for 4 hours and then add the cheese and cook 20 more minutes. That’s it – SO EASY! This is a great side dish for a Holiday meal. We especially love this with our popular Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham. This also makes a fantastic brunch dish that everyone will love.
To make this Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole in your oven:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with canola oil spray
- Add the ingredients like you would in the slow cooker
- If you’d like it crispy, leave it uncovered.
- If you’d like it moist, cover with a sheet of foil.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes.
You are going to love this Easy Hash Brown Casserole! Just look at the few ingredients it takes to make and it’s absolutely delicious!
Want other Easy Side Dish Recipes? Try these!
Slow Cooker Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 22- ounce bag of frozen hash browns
- 1 can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all the ingredients (except 1 cup of the shredded cheddar) to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add the shredded cheddar and cover and cook for another 20 minutes on low.
- Serve immediately
LIKE THIS EASY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE RECIPE? PIN IT!