If you haven’t tried this viral Tik Tok recipe, what are you waiting for? Crockpot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta is a super easy dump dinner that needs only 6 ingredients. It’s creamy, cheesy, and pleasing to even the pickiest eaters.
Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
The star of this meal is the Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic sauce. Who knew it was so good in a pasta dish? It has a bold garlic flavor with a little heat. The grated parmesan cheese and cream cheese elevate the flavors of the sauce with a sharpness from the parmesan and a tang from the cream cheese. It’s bold AND delicious!
If you want to make this dish but aren’t in the mood for pasta, you can serve it over rice, or potatoes, or you can make noodles out of zucchini! This sauce is good with anything.
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make this Easy Crockpot Dinner
These are the few things you will need to make dinner a total showstopper.
- Chicken Breasts: Boneless skinless chicken breasts are the best choice.
- Parmesan Garlic Wing Sauce: I highly recommend the Buffalo Wild Wings brand.
- Milk: This is key to thinning out the sauce.
- Cream Cheese: This adds a creamy element!
- Parmesan Cheese: There’s never too much cheese!
- Rotini: The pasta will be cooked separately.
- Parsley: Freshly chopped as an optional garnish.
How to Make Crockpot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
It’s easier than ever to make this crockpot meal!
- Add Chicken. Place your whole chicken breasts into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour in the Sauce. Pour the entire bottle of wing sauce over the chicken. Add the milk to the bottle and shake it. This will help to get the remainder of the sauce out of the bottle.
- Add Cream Cheese. Cut the cream cheese into cubes and add it to the slow cooker.
- Cook. Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the chicken is cooked all the way through. If you aren’t sure, check it with a thermometer. It should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Shred the Chicken. Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it. Add it back to the pot.
- Add Parmesan. Stir the parmesan cheese with the chicken and sauce.
- Cook Pasta. Prepare your pasta according to the package directions and add it to the slow cooker.
- Garnish and Serve. Sprinkle extra parmesan and parsley on top and enjoy.
Tips and Tricks for this Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
- Instead of rotini, try this recipe with penne, medium shells, or bowties.
- Some recommendations for add-ins are chopped bacon, broccoli, or sun-dried tomatoes.
- You can try making this garlic parmesan pasta in the Instant Pot, too!
How to Store and Reheat Leftovers
Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container. They should last for up to 4 days. To reheat, place in a microwave-safe bowl or dish and heat on high for 2-3 minutes, stirring halfway.
More Yummy Pasta Recipes
- Creamy Shrimp Pasta
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- Doritos Taco Pasta Salad
- One Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Crawfish Fettuccine
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 12 oz bottle parmesan garlic wing sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 4 oz parmesan cheese
- 1 16 oz box rotini noodles
- Place your chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Pour the whole bottle of parmesan garlic sauce over the chicken.
- Pour the milk into the sauce bottle and shake to get out any remaining sauce. Pour the milk into the slow cooker.
- Cube the cream cheese and add the top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred.
- Add the chicken and the parmesan cheese to the slow cooker and stir to melt the cheese.
- Cook and drain pasta according to box directions.
- Add the pasta to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Garnish with more parmesan cheese and parsley if desired.