How would you like an amazing twist of flavors in a new and improved cupcake recipe? These delicious Banana Caramel Cupcakes is a wonderful blend of flavors. This recipe is perfect for any after dinner dessert or any occasion where you need to bring a platter. Be sure to share this awesome recipe with friends and family!
Banana Caramel Cupcakes
These Banana Caramel Cupcakes are so great! These cupcakes are super moist, soft, and gooey and they will just completely melt in your mouth with the first bite. These cupcakes are creamy and sweet and easy to make. The ingredients are quite simple and the directions are easy to follow along with. Be sure to write this one down for the books!
- Milk- You can use whole or 2% milk.
- Eggs- You want to have your eggs at room temperature.
- Butter- Use unsalted to control the salt in a recipe.
- Sugar- The best desserts always have sugar in them.
- Flour- Use All-purpose flour for the best result.
- Baking soda- This will help your cupcakes rise in the oven.
- Baking powder- This will allow your ingredients to double.
- Banana’s – You will want 3 ripe and mashed bananas.
- Hershey’s caramel sauce- This will be added to the top of your cupcakes.
- Powdered sugar- This will be added into the frosting.
- Vanilla- Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- COFFEE MATE – You will want the Italian Sweet Cream flavor.
How to Make Banana Caramel Cupcakes
Set a stand mixer to medium speed and add the butter and sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
Add in the eggs and milk and beat. Then, add the flour, baking powder, and soda and switch to low and blend.
Add in bananas and blend. Scrap side with a spatula and blend again until well mixed.
Line a 12 count muffin tin and fill about 3/4 full of batter.
Set the oven to 350 and cook for 20 minutes or until a toothpick tester comes out clean.
Take out of the oven and place on a rack to cool.
Add together the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and coffee creamer in a mixing bowl to make the frosting. Mix on low speed until well combined. Switch to a higher speed until thick and creamy.
Put the finished frosting in the fridge until cupcakes are ready.
When the cupcakes are cool, use a corer or sharp knife to take the middle of the cupcake out, but do not throw out the cores of the cupcake.
Fill the middle with caramel sauce and place the core back in the middle.
Add the frosting to a pipe bag and use a star tip to swirl the frosting on top of the cupcakes. Drizzle some more of the caramel sauce on top and place additional banana slices on top.
Serve or place in fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Are There Real Bananas in the Cupcakes?
These Banana Caramel Cupcake use real bananas. They are mashed up and placed in the batter and baked for that banana flavor. Then, when the cupcakes are done, additional bananas are added on top.
More Banana Recipes
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Banana Bread
- Mini Banana Pudding Cheesecakes
- Peanut Butter Banana Cupcakes
- Banana Crunch Cake
Delicious Banana Caramel Cupcakes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 bananas ripe and mashed
- 2 Ripe bananas to slice for topping
- Hershey's caramel sauce
- 1 cup butter - softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons 'COFFEE MATE' - Italian Sweet Cream flavor
- Caramel drizzle
- Banana slices
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the butter, and sugar, and mix on medium speed until light and fluff. Add the eggs, and milk, and blend. Add the flour, baking soda, and baking powder, and blend on low until mixed. Add the mashed bananas, and blend until mixed. Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl, and blend again until well mixed.
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners, and fill the liners 3/4 full with the cupcake batter. Place in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the oven, and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Make the frosting: In the mixing bowl, place the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and Coffee creamer. Blend on low until completely mixed together, then turn mixer up, and mix until creamy and thick. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and blend. Put the mixing bowl containing the frosting in the refrigerator until the cupcakes have completely cooled.
- When the cupcakes are cooled, using a cupcake corer, or a sharp knife, remove the center of each cupcake, and set the centers aside, do not discard! Fill the center holes with the Hershey's Caramel Sauce, then place the center core back in the cupcake. (see photo)
- Place the frosting in a pastry bag with a large fluted star tip, and pipe the frosting in an upward swirl on the cupcakes. Drizzle with more caramel sauce on top of the frosting. Slice the Banana's and place a slice in the top of each cupcake. Refrigerate the cupcakes until time to serve. Enjoy!
- 12 count muffin tin
- Cupcake corer, or sharp knife
- Cupcake Liner
- Large fluted star tip
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.