Looking for an absolutely amazing No Churn Ice Cream? One bite of this Caramel Apple Ice Cream and you will be in heaven. This ice cream is incredibly easy to make and has such a great flavor, it will be be your go to ice cream.
No-Churn Caramel Apple Ice Cream
What happens when you combine the sweet creaminess of ice cream with the tartness of green apples? You get this incredible no churn ice cream that can’t be beat. With no ice cream machine needed, anyone can make this caramel apple ice cream.
I love the combination of caramel apples. I love the flavors and it just reminds me of fall. Some of my favorite caramel apple flavored recipes are Caramel Apple Cheesecake, Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls and Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Crescent Ring. Just name a few.
- Heavy Whipping Cream- Heavy whipping cream gives the ice cream the classic creamy and silky texture
- Condensed Milk- This adds sweetness and flavor
- Vanilla- Always use pure vanilla extract for the best flavor
- Green Apples- I like to use granny smith but any tart apple will work
- Nuts- I used Walnut but any nuts will work.
- Caramel- You can find the caramel sauce in the ice cream aisle.
How to Make Caramel Apple Ice Cream
Add the heavy whipping cream to a large bowl and whip it until it becomes stiff.
Fold in the condensed milk, vanilla, apples, and the nuts.
Place the mixture into a metal pan, like a loaf pan.
Add caramel on top and more nuts and then freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
Scoop into bowls and top with more caramel sauce.
What’s the Best Apple for Ice Cream?
The best apples for this ice cream is a tart apple. Just like a caramel apple, that is sweet on the outside and tart o the inside, the contrast of the tartness and the sweet ice cream is perfection. Granny Smith is a great choice for making a batch of this ice cream.
How Long is This Good in the Freezer?
Homemade ice cream can stay good in the freezer for several months. To make sure the ice cream stays tasting its best, you will want to make sure it does not get freezer burn. Once you have put the ice cream in an airtight container, place a piece of plastic wrap over top, resting directly on the ice cream. This gives an extra protective layer and helps to prevent freezer burn.
More Caramel Apple Recipes
- Caramel Apple Butterscotch Cocktail
- The Best Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Salted Caramel Apple Butter
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake
Caramel Apple No Churn Ice Cream
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 ounce Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 Green Apples diced
- 1/2 Crushed Nuts I used Walnut.
- Crushed Nuts for topping
- Pour your heavy whipping cream into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until cream becomes stiff.
- Add in condensed milk, vanilla, apples, and nuts.
- Fold until well blended and combined.
- Pour into a metal pan. I use a bread pan.
- Drizzle with caramel, and top with nuts.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Scoop and top with extra caramel.
- Serve and Enjoy!