Ham Pickle Roll Ups are one of my favorite appetizers! Only three ingredients and a few minutes to make. They are always a hit at every party and Kids love them as well for an after school snack. Also a delicious Keto low-carb snack.
Ham Pickle Roll Ups
These are such a huge hit with kids and adults. It’s so nice get rave reviews on something that takes just minutes to make. Perfect for gatherings, football parties and also a quick snack to keep in the fridge. This recipe might seem a bit weird to some of you, but don’t knock it until you try it. These are Delicious!
Kids also love these in their lunchbox for school. They get sick of the same boring sandwiches and these are the perfect alternative. You can find a TON of other fun Lunchbox ideas HERE.
Ingredients you will need:
- Cream Cheese
- Dill Pickles
HOW TO MAKE HAM AND PICKLE ROLL UPS!
Spread some cream cheese on a slice of ham and then lay your pickle in the middle of the ham slice.
Roll it up and then slice it evenly.
Store them in a airtight container in the refrigerator.
You just can’t get any easier than this! 5 minute prep – rave reviews!
- Adding Ranch Seasoning (dry) to the cream cheese is a nice addition for added flavor.
- Use light cream cheese to lighten it up.
- Try with Turkey or dried beef slices instead of ham
- Use a variety of pickles
- You can use whipped cream cheese or ever the store bought different cream cheese flavors.
Other Easy Appetizer Recipes You Will Love:
Ham Pickle Roll Ups
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 whole dill pickles
- 16 slices ham
- Evenly spread cream cheese on to each ham slice.
- Place dill pickle spear at the end of each slice and roll up (we also like to slice our pickles like we have shown in the photos, but that is optional).
- Using a sharp knife, cut each roll cross-wise into 1/2" to 1" pieces.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
This is Ham Pickle Roll Ups Appetizer? PIN IT!