Dr Pepper Brownies are so Easy and Delicious! The soda adds incredible flavor and moisture. Perfect for a quick dessert and always a huge hit!
Dr Pepper Brownies
These homemade Brownies are loaded with chocolate and Dr Pepper soda for a unique and fun taste that you will love. You will also love how easy these are to make using just 6 ingredients!
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Cocoa Powder
- Baking Powder
- Dr Pepper
- Chocolate Chips
How To Make Dr Pepper Brownies
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
Mix together all the dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips. Stir in Dr Pepper until blended.
Next, stir in the chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until the center comes out clean using a toothpick.
Cool and enjoy!
Dr Pepper Brownies With Brownie Mix
If you have a box of brownie mix and want to use that instead, give this recipe a try. I have also seen recipes that add the brownie mix with one can of Dr Pepper with good results, but have never tried it myself. Let us know in the comments how it comes out for you if you try it.
- 1 box milk chocolate brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Dr Pepper
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Diet Dr Pepper Brownies
Not only are these incredibly EASY using just 3 ingredients, but also figure friendly! You will be surprised at how delicious these are and this cuts out a lot of the fat and sugar.
- 1 box brownie mix (low sugar or low fat)
- 10 ounces Diet Dr Pepper
- 2 egg whites
Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Bake according to package directions.
Other Top Rated Brownie Recipes:
Dr Pepper Brownies
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 12 ounces Dr. Pepper (or 1 can)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9×9 baking pan.
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients except chocolate chips. Stir in Dr Pepper until blended.
- Now stir in chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into prepared baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!