We created these adorable and Easy Baby Bird Treats for my 5 year old’s Pre-K class. These are so easy to make and you can make a ton of these in just minutes! We think they turned out so cute and the kids absolutely loved them!
Easy Baby Bird Treats
These cute bird treats are a fun idea that can be used for Spring and Easter class parties or just a fun afternoon snack. The kids can help make them!
How To Make
- Fill the cupcake liners with your pretzel sticks.
- Make 2 small dots on one Robin Egg using your white cookie icing.
- Press on 2 black sprinkles for the pupil.
- Break a star sprinkle in half and attach it on under the eyes using your icing for the beak.
- Add a little bit of icing on the bottoms of the Robin Eggs and place them on top of the pretzel sticks.