We created these adorable and Easy Baby Bird Treats for my 5 year old’s Pre-K class. These are so easy to make and you can make a ton of these in just minutes! We think they turned out so cute and the kids absolutely loved them!
Table of Contents
Easy Baby Bird Treats
These cute bird treats are a fun idea that can be used for Spring and Easter class parties or just a fun afternoon snack. The kids can help make them!
- Pretzel Sticks
- Robin Eggs
- White Cookie Icing
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Star Sprinkles
- Cupcake Liners
How To Make
- Fill the cupcake liners with your pretzel sticks.
- Make 2 small dots on one Robin Egg using your white cookie icing.
- Press on 2 black sprinkles for the pupil.
- Break a star sprinkle in half and attach it on under the eyes using your icing for the beak.
- Add a little bit of icing on the bottoms of the Robin Eggs and place them on top of the pretzel sticks.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “Easy Baby Bird Treats”
Kids would definitely like these!
Birds are so cute i would regret to eat them 🙂