Easy Lemon Cheesecake Bars are filled with tangy lemon flavor. You’ll love the homemade graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake, and lemon curd garnish.
Easy Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Boy was this cheesecake delicious! We loved the classic creamy cheesecake with tart lemon juice and zest. The addition of lemon curd and Cool Whip to the top made it a really pretty lemon dessert while also adding extra flavor– so good!
Here’s what you’ll need to make the Easy Lemon Cheesecake Bars (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the printable recipe card):
- Finely crusted graham cracker crumbs – you can make these yourself by pulsing graham crackers in a food processor or blender, or buy the already prepared crumbs in the baking aisle at your local grocery store.
- Cream cheese – use full-fat cream cheese
- Granulated sugar
- Fresh lemon zest
- Lemon juice
- Vanilla extract
- Cool Whip
- Lemon curd – find the best homemade lemon curd recipe here.
How To Make Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Start out by mixing together finely crushed graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Press this mixture into an 8×8-inch baking pan lined with foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well between each addition. Gently stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Spread the cheesecake mixture over the graham cracker crust.
Bake the cheesecake at 350ºF for 22-25 minutes until it is set. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature, then chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Lift the cheesecake out of the pan and cut it into 16 square bars.
Garnishing the lemon cheesecake with lemon curd adds even more flavor! We used Dickinson’s Lemon Curd and found it in the baking aisle near the pie fillings.
Add a dollop of Cool Whip on top of the lemon curd. You can also add some fresh lemon zest for an extra pretty touch.
How to Store the Leftovers
Keep any leftover cheesecake in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days.
More Recipes You Will Love
Easy Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened (I used two 8-ounce packages)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cool Whip and lemon curd for garnish
- Lemon curd
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar. Press the mixture evenly into the foil-lined pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing between each addition. Stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Bake the cheesecake at 350F for 22-25 minutes until the cheesecake is set. Remove from the oven and cool to room temperature, then cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan and cut into 16 square bars. Top with a dollop of lemon curd and Cool Whip. Serve chilled.