This Pepperoni Pizza Wonton Snack is the perfect quick pick recipe to use when you are in a rush or at the end of a busy day. Your friends and family will fall in love with this one bite, burst of flavor! The perfect quick snack, that reminds you of a delicious pepperoni pizza.
Pepperoni Pizza Wontons Snack
These Pizza Wonton Snacks are so easy to make and will be perfect for after a day filled with fun. This recipe is super quick to put together and very simple to follow along with. This perfect snack, that will have your mouth watering and wanting more of the pepperoni and gooey cheese. Be sure to write down this quick recipe!
- Wonton wrappers- This will be for the crispy outer layer.
- Tomato sauce- You can use your choice of tomato sauce.
- Sweet basil- This brings in the Italian seasoning.
- Italian seasoning- This will be an additional spice for flavoring.
- Brown sugar- This will add a rich flavor to the sauce.
- Garlic salt- This will add a great aroma and flavor to your sauce.
- Pepper- The pepper will be for taste.
- Pepperoni- For the perfect pepperoni pizza taste
- Colby jack- You will need to use shredded cheese.
- Olive oil- You will need to use a spray for this recipe.
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Wontons Snack
What Other Fillings Could I Use?
You can use many different types of fillings for these Pepperoni Wontons. Add different varieties of meats and cheeses. You can also add in things like vegetables to add more flavor. Whatever you like on your pizza, you can use in these pizza wontons.
Should I Serve These with Dipping Sauce?
It is possible to serve your pepperoni wontons with some type of dipping sauce. You can add sides of ranch, blue cheese or hot sauce. Anything you feel would fit with a normal pizza would work absolutely fine as a dipping sauce.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Cheesecake Egg Rolls
- AF Toasted Ravioli Recipe
- Air Fryer Taquitos
- AF Pretzel Crusted Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Pickles
Pepperoni pizza wontons
- 1 package package wonton wrappers
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 tsp sweet basil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 12 oz. pepperoni
- 12 oz colby jack shredded cheese
- spray olive oil
- Open tomato sauce and pour in saucepan, heat on medium and add spices, and stir. Simmer sauce for 10 minutes.
- Spray inside of air fryer with olive oil. Take one wonton wrapper and lightly spray with olive oil, add 1 tsp of sauce, 1 pepperoni, and 1 tsp cheese. Pinch edges together and place in air fryer. When air fryer is full of wontons spray with olive oil lightly, sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cook at 350 for 12 minutes, checking halfway through.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.