Air Fryer Pumpkin Cheesecake Egg Rolls
It is definitely the time and season to fill the air with its delicious scent of Pumpkin Spice. These Air Fryer Pumpkin Cheesecake Egg Rolls are an amazing treat to share with your family and friends while you enjoy this cool weather. Simply sweet, these Pumpkin cheesecake egg rolls are perfection.
Pumpkin Air Fryer Cheesecake Egg Rolls
- Cream cheese- Be sure to use softened cream cheese or room temperature.
- Eggs- Use room temperature eggs
- Sugar- You can’t have dessert without sugar
- Vanilla- Always use pure vanilla for best flavoring.
- Cinnamon- This will be used for an additional spice in your recipe.
- Canned pumpkin- Be sure to use puree and not pie filling.
- Egg Roll Wrappers- You will use these to wrap all your ingredients together.
- Butter- Always use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in a recipe.
How to Make Pumpkin Pumpkin Air Fryer Cheesecake Egg Rolls
Blend together the softened cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla, pumpkin, and cinnamon in a standing mixer, until well combined, thick and creamy.
Lay out your opened egg rolls on parchment paper. Put about 2 tbsp of the pumpkin cheesecake mixture in the middle of the wrapper, and evenly spread out, and keep the filling 1/4 inch from the sides.
In the microwave, melt your butter, and with a brush, brush the sides of the wrapper with the butter, to close off the edges.
Put 2 cups of sugar in a wide flat dish, and add 2 tbsp of Cinnamon, and stir well. Dip the Rolls in the melted butter, and coat in the cinnamon/sugar mixture, and place them in the Air Fryer basket. When full, place the basket in the Air Fryer, and for 6 minutes cook at 400 degrees. Flip the Egg Rolls about 3 minutes in or half way through cooking. When you open the fryer, the Egg Rolls should be a light brown color. If they’re too light, put them on for an additional 2 minutes.
When the egg rolls are done, take them out of the air fryer, and repeat the process until all egg rolls have been filled, rolled, dipped, and cooked in the Air Fryer. Serve, and Dig In!
How Do I Keep These From Being Soggy?
For this particular recipe, you will not be using grease, so these will come out very nice and crispy. Once you correctly sealed and have stored them in your refrigerator, they will slowly become less crispy in texture. You can make them crispy again by reheating them in your oven or again in the Air Fryer.
Do Cheesecake Egg Rolls Need Dipping Sauce?
These cheesecake eggs rolls do not need a dipping sauce, but you can use one if you choose. Some options that would best fit this recipe, would be chocolate, caramel or you can even make your own home-made cream cheese glaze or buy store bought icing.
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread
- Homemade Caramel Pumpkin Latte
- Pumpkin Pie Croissants with Maple Glaze
- Best Ever Pumpkin Cobbler
- Mini Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pumpkin Cheesecake Egg Rolls
- 12 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 package Egg Roll Wrappers - 15 - 20 count
TO SEAL AND DIP:
- 1 stick of butter - melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, blend the softened cream cheese, eggs, sugar, Vanilla, Pumpkin, and cinnamon, until well blended, thick and smooth. Open the egg roll wrappers, and lay them out on parchment paper. Add about 2 Tablespoons of the pumpkin cheesecake filling in the center of the egg roll wrapper, and smooth out evenly, but keep the filling about 1/4 inch from the edges.
- Melt the stick of butter in the microwave, and with a pastry brush, brush the edge of the egg roll wrapper with the melted butter, to seal the edge. Place the 2 cups of sugar in a wide flat dish, and add the 2 Tablespoons of Cinnamon, and mix well. Dip the Egg Rolls in the melted butter, and then in the cinnamon and sugar mixture, and lay them in the Air Fryer basket. When the basket is full, place basket in the Air Fryer, and air fry for 6 minutes at 400 degrees. Turn the Egg Rolls half way through cooking; at approximately 3 minutes. When you open the basket, the Egg Rolls should be a golden brown color. If they're too light, place them on 2 more minutes in the Air Fryer.
- Remove the Egg Rolls from the air fryer, and continue until all Egg Rolls have been filled, rolled, dipped, and cooked in the Air Fryer. Serve, and Enjoy!