We made these Shamrock Pesto Rolls from canned dinner rolls and pesto sauce but you could also use our Easy 30 Minute Dinner Rolls recipe. I accidentally unrolled a roll from the can and it gave me the idea to make these for St. Patrick’s Day and they are so easy to make! Seriously takes just minutes to make and my boys thought these were so fun!
Shamrock Pesto Rolls Ingredients:
- Homemade or Canned Dinner Rolls
- Homemade or Premade Pesto Sauce
- Start out by unrolling the rolls and then cut them in to 3 pieces using kitchen scissors.
- Spread the pesto on top of the 3 pieces.
- Roll one of the tops to the middle.
- Then roll the other 2 pieces all the way to the edge.
- Press then together leaving the half rolled piece for the stem.
- Placed them on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until lightly browned on top.