We are so excited to be Chief Waffle Officers once again for Eggo! We are starting out with this fun Eggo Pencil Snack using the Eggo Wafflers. I could eat a whole box of these things…they are awesome!
My boys are huge fans of Eggo products and will be sharing our fun Eggo creations with you for the next 8 weeks! This fun after school snack is so easy to make & the kids will love it!
Eggo Waffle Pencil Snack Ingredients
- 2 Eggo Brown Sugar Cinnamon Roll Wafflers
- 1 Banana
- 1 Strawberry
- 1 Pretzel Rod
- 1 Raisin
How To Make Eggo Waffle Pencil Snack
- Toast the Wafflers and then place them on a plate.
- Peel a banana and cut it in half. Cut 2 triangles from one half using a knife.
- Place the banana triangles on top of the Eggo Wafflers.
- Break off a 2 pieces of a pretzel rod to fit on the bottom of the Wafflers.
- Cut a strawberry in half and shape the halves to fit the bottom to look like erasers.
- Cut a raisin in half and add it to the top of the banana to look like the led of a pencil.
That is it…super easy right?!
My boys really loved this fun after school snack and it takes just minutes to make! This could also be served as breakfast. I would change out the pretzel rod for bacon!:)
Other Fun Eggo Recipes
- Goat Breakfast with Eggo Waffles
- Monkey Banana Split with Eggos
- Chicken and Eggo Waffle Kabobs
- Eggo Puppy Pepperoni Pizza