We came up with this Eggo Waffle Ladybug for Breakfast! Super easy to make and super cute for the kids!
We were asked by Eggo to be their Chief Waffle Officers and we have had so much fun making our Eggo creations! This Eggo Ladybug is an easy was to dress up those morning waffles and put a smile on your kids face.
Eggo Waffle Ladybug Breakfast Ingredients
- 2 Eggo Nutri-Grain Waffles
- Chocolate Chips
- 1 Mini Marshmallow
- Black Edible Marker or 2 Mini Chocolate Chips
How To Make Eggo Ladybug Breakfast
- Start out by toasted 2 Nutri-Grain Eggo Waffles.
- Cut off a couple of small pieces around the edges and set aside.
- Place one waffle on a plate. Cut the other one in half and place on top opened up a bit.
- Slice strawberries and place on the top opened up waffle.
- Place 4 chocolate chips on each side to look like spots.
- Cut the tip off of another strawberry and place on the front for the head.
- Cut a mini marshmallow in half for the eyes and color pupils with black edible marker. You could also attach on mini chocolate chips.
- Cut 2 slits in the top of the strawberry and push in your small side pieces of the waffle.
- Push them in the slits to look like antennas.
- Press on 2 small pieces of strawberries on top.
We had so much fun making this and my boys loved it!!
Other Fun Eggo Recipes
- Goat Breakfast with Eggo Waffles
- Monkey Banana Split with Eggos
- Chicken and Eggo Waffle Kabobs
- Eggo Puppy Pepperoni Pizza