Do you love fudge? And, also need a recipe just in time for Christmas? With the holidays being so crazy, we all reach a time where we need something to bring last minute. And, this Grinch Fudge Recipe will be the perfect addition to a dessert buffet.
Grinch Fudge Recipe
This Grinch Fudge recipe is so good! It has a wonderfully creamy texture and sweet flavor. My favorite part about this recipe is that it only takes a few minutes to prepare and you will have it made in no time. This is one of those recipes that is perfect to share with friends and family, so be sure to keep this one handy!
Fudge is such old-fashioned dessert. It seems like it’s been around for decades. I don’t think you can have too many fudge recipes. My family loves fudge so I always have a few favorites that I will make when the craving hits. One of our favorites is the recipe for classic fantasy fudge. If your crew is more of Cookies and Cream type of fans, then this white chocolate fudge recipe will be a hit. Of course, one can never go wrong with a recipe for fudge that only uses two ingredients!
- Chocolate chips- You will need white chocolate chips for this recipe.
- Sweetened condensed milk- This will help with the consistency of your dessert.
- Vanilla extract- Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Leaf green gel food coloring- Be sure to use the coloring gel and not the liquid.
- Sprinkles- Use pop holiday sprinkles for this recipe to add on top.
How to Make Grinch Fudge
Take out wax paper and use cooking spray to grease the paper and put the greased sheet of wax paper in the bottom of the pan.
Add the milk, vanilla, and food coloring into a medium pot and whisk to combine.
Cook on medium to high heat and bring to a simmer.
Melt the white chocolate chips in a heat-safe bowl.
When the mixture reaches a simmer, add in the melted chocolate and let rest sit for 1 minute.
Be fast and mix the chocolate and milk and combine until smooth.
Add the mixture onto the prepared baking dish and top off with sprinkles.
Let cool and harden overnight before slicing into squares.
Serve and Enjoy!
What Does This Fudge Take Like?
This fudge recipe only uses a few ingredients for the flavoring. This recipe will taste similar to white chocolate. The flavoring is a mix of chocolate and vanilla.
How Long is Fudge Good?
The length of this Fudge recipe depends on how you store it. If left at room temperature it will only last about a month. If placed in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container, the recipe will last for a few months.
MORE GRINCH RECIPES
- 3 C white chocolate chips
- 15 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 3-5 drops of leaf green gel food coloring
- 1 ½ C Sprinkle pop holiday sprinkles
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch piece of wax paper with cooking spray and put it into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Using a medium pot, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and green food coloring
- Place the pot over medium to high heat and bring to a simmer
- Pour the white chocolate chips into a heat-safe bowl
- Once the milk is simmering, pour over the chocolate chips and let sit for 1 minute
- Quickly whisk the chocolate chips and milk together until combined and smooth
- Scoop the fudge into the baking dish and cover the top with the sprinkles
- Allow to cool and harden on the counter overnight before cutting into squares
- 1 9x13 baking dish
- Wax paper