This 2 Ingredient Fudge is by far the easiest way to make fudge ever and it is also absolutely delicious. We have a chocolate version and a peanut butter version, depending on what type of flavor you are in the mood for.
Fudge is such a classic dessert and I find myself making it most often around the holidays. What is it about the cool months that makes us want to bake? We have an abundance of yummy fudge recipes here to check out after you make this one.
2 Ingredient Fudge
Of course, what makes this recipe so great is the fact that you only need two things to make it. On top of that, it takes just a couple of minutes to make.
If you love fudge, this is such a fantastic way to make it!
2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
To make the peanut butter version of this recipe, you will need:
- Peanut Butter. Any brand works but avoid crunchy peanut butter for this.
- Vanilla Frosting. Grab the frosting that is just regular, classic vanilla; not whipped frosting or cream cheese frosting.
The instructions also couldn’t be easier also: simply melt the two ingredients together in the microwave and then put in a glass dish to cool. Voila!
2 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge
- Chocolate Chips. Use milk chocolate chip morsels not semi-sweet.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk. Just one can.
Again, you simply melt the two ingredients together and pour into a dish to cool. The difference though, in this and the peanut butter fudge, is to melt the chocolate slower. Chocolate chips can burn if you cook them quickly and then you end up having to start all over.
Additions For Your Fudge
Here are some things you can add in after you have melted your ingredients to add a little something extra:
- Other kinds of chocolate chips like mint, butterscotch, or peanut butter
- M&Ms or Reese’s Pieces
- Chopped candy bar pieces
More Great Fudge Recipes To Try
Two Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- 16 oz jar of peanut butter
- 16 oz container of vanilla frosting
- In a microwave safe container, melt the peanut butter and frosting together for one minute.
- Stir and heat for one more minute.
- Pour mixture into a 9x9 glass banking pan.
- Smooth, then refrigerate fudge until hard. About an hour.
Two Ingredient Chocolate Fudge
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk one can
- In a microwave safe container, melt the chocolate chips for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat 30 second intervals until melted.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and stir until totally combined.
- Pour into a 9x9 glass pan, lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Smooth and place in the fridge for an hour until hardened.