These Easy Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders Recipe is so easy and perfect for a quick appetizer. If you have had a long day or are in a rush, this is a very simple recipe with a handful of ingredients with some seasonings for flavor.
Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders
These Pizza Sliders are so good! These sliders can be made for an appetizer, lunch, or even dinner and only has a few steps and can be made in minutes. These rolls are filled with pepperoni, mozzarella, and seasonings. This recipe uses Hawaiian Rolls, Hawaiian Rolls can be good for other recipes as well if you have some rolls left over. You can try to make this Ham and Cheese Sliders Appetizer or you can even enjoy some of the Hawaiian Rolls as a side for this Air Fryer Pizza Pasta Recipe.
- Rolls- You will be using Hawaiian rolls for this recipe.
- Cheese– You will need mozzarella cheese for this recipe.
- Pepperoni- This will be the main meat in the recipe and you will need about 48 slices.
- Butter- You will need salted butter for this recipe.
- Garlic- You will need the garlic in the form of paste.
- Seasoning- You will use specifically pizza seasoning.
- Red Pepper Flakes- This will add a bit of spice to the recipe.
- Parsley- This will be used for garnishing the recipe.
How to Make Pizza Sliders
Set the oven to 350 degrees.
Add the butter, garlic, and seasonings into a small bowl, then spread a thin and even layer onto the bottom of a baking sheet. Leave about 1/2 of the mixture on reserve for later.
Put 2 pieces of pepperoni on the rolls.
Add some of the mozzarella on top of the pepperoni.
Add the rest of the butter mixture onto the rolls.
Place the rolls into the preheated oven and bake for 8-12 minutes.
Take out of the oven and garnish with some parsley.
How to change up these Pull Apart Rolls
You can change up these pizza sliders by changing the meat or cheese or adding more ingredients. Switch the pepperoni with beef or bacon or even sausage. You can change the type of cheese you use or keep the recipe how it is and add some cooked veggies like peppers, onions, or spinach.
Can I Prep Pizza Sliders in Advance? (yes but don’t bake until ready)
You can prepare your sliders ahead of time if you would like. You can prep the rolls and the butter mixture. However, you want to wait to bake the recipe until you are ready to make them.
How to Reheat Pizza Sliders
The best way to reheat the sliders is by freezing them first. You can place them in an airtight container overnight after your done enjoying them. Then, take them out and reheat them in the microwave or in the oven.
More Slider Recipes:
- Savory Bacon Swiss Dip
- Bacon and Kielbasa Appetizer Cups
- Cream Cheese Puff Pastry Appetizers
- Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring
Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 48 slices of pepperoni
- 4 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons pizza seasoning
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine melted butter, garlic paste, pizza seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Evenly spread a thin layer across the bottom of a baking sheet, making sure to reserve ½ of the mixture.
- Using a paring knife, carefully cut twice across the top of the Hawaiian rolls without cutting all the way through the bread, and place on the baking sheet.
- Place two slices of pepperoni between each layer of bread.
- Sprinkle cheese between each layer of bread on top of the pepperoni.
- Drizzle leftover butter mixture over the tops of each roll.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parsley.