This Starburst Jello Shots recipe is a great way to add some of your favorite candies with liquor. You can enjoy your liquor with a sweet and colorful experience. This recipe is only a few ingredients and only takes about 30 minutes to chill.
Starburst Jello Shots
This Jello shot is so good! These shots are infused with whipped cream flavored vodka. With only 4 ingredients, this recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare. Then, you top your jello with some mini starburst for a sweet and tasty texture. You can also enjoy other multi-flavored jello desserts like this Starburst Jello Cheesecake (No Bake) or Mermaid Jello Shots for a quick and easy recipe.
- Jello- You will need the pink starburst jello for this recipe.
- Water- You will need hot boiling water for the gelatin.
- Vodka- You will need hot boiling water for this recipe.
- Starbursts- You will need the mini starburst for this recipe.
How to Make Starburst Jello Shots
Pour 1 1/2 cup of water into a pan and bring to a boil.
Add in the jello slowly and mix to combine until it dissolves.
Add in the vodka and let the mixture cool for 30 minutes.
Use a ladle to add the jello into plastic cups and place it into the fridge to set.
Add some starburst minis on top of the jello and enjoy!
What Should I Make Jello Shots In?
You can make jello shots in a few things. For instance, in this recipe, you will add the jello into plastic cups. You can also add them into shot glasses or syringes.
Can You Freeze Homemade Jello Shots?
Jello could be a freezer, but not recommended because the consistency and texture will change. It will also not help prolong the shelf life either. So, your best bet is just keeping covered and in the fridge until use.
More Jello Shot Recipes:
- Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- Pineapple Upside Down Jello Shots
- Pina Colada Jello Shots
- Halloween Jello Cups
Starburst Jello Shots
- 8 ounces Pink starburst jello
- 1 1/2 cups hot boiling water
- 1 cup whipped cream flavor vodka
- 1 package of starburst minis - pinks
- Begin with adding 1 1/2 cups of water to a pan and bringing to a boil.
- Slowly add pink starburst jello to boiling water and stir, remove from heat, let cool slightly.
- Next, add vodka and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Then, take a ladle and fill each cup, place the cups on a tray, and set in the fridge until jello sets up.
- Then sprinkle small starburst candies on the top of the jello shots and enjoy!
- 12-14 Plastic cups - 2.5 ounces
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.