Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
These Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes have a delicious chocolate crust with a peanut butter cheesecake filling, chocolate peanut butter layer, then topped with chocolate whipped cream and a mini Reese’s cup.
Reese’s Mini Cheesecakes
These mini desserts are so delicious and are packed with sweet and rich flavors. These simple-to-make desserts are perfect for any occasion and great for feeding a crowd. I love enjoying these cheesecakes after dinner for a tasty treat!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Graham Crackers: I like to use chocolate graham crackers with sugar and butter to make the crust.
Peanut Butter: I like to use creamy peanut butter with cream cheese to make the filling smooth and creamy.
Chocolate: I use a combination of semi-sweet chocolate chips and mini chocolate chips with Hershey cocoa powder for a rich chocolate flavor. I like using Reese’s peanut butter cups as well.
How To Make Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
Step 1. Set the oven to 350 degrees and use cupcake liners to line a pan. Add the chocolate graham crackers and sugar into a medium bowl and combine. Add in the melted butter slowly and combine until a sand-like mixture forms. Press 1 tbsp of the crust into each cupcake liner and press down using a flat-bottomed cup. Set aside while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
Step 2. Add the cream cheese and sugar into a large bowl and combine until smooth. One at a time, add in the eggs and combine before adding in the peanut butter and vanilla and mixing again. Add 2 1/2 tbsps of the cheesecake filling into each liner before placing it in the oven for 18-20 minutes to bake or until the middle is set. Take it out of the oven and allow it to cool thoroughly before taking it out of the pan and arranging it onto a cookie tray.
Step 3. Add the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and coconut oil into a small bowl and melt for 45-seconds intervals in the microwave combining after each addition until smooth and melted. Add 1 tbsp of the chocolate on top of each cheesecake before setting it in the fridge to chill overnight. Add the heavy whipping cream, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar into a medium bowl and beat to combine using a hand mixer until stiff with peaks.
Step 4. Add the whipped cream into a piping bag and place dollops on top of each cupcake and sprinkle some chocolate chips on top. Slice a Reese cup in half and place it on top of each mini cheesecake. Serve and enjoy!
How Long Do Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes?
These cheesecakes last depending on how they are stored which can be found below. These can last for about 3-4 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer.
How To Store Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes?
Place the leftovers in an airtight container for the best storage method. You can store these in the fridge or freezer. I recommend keeping the recipe in the freezer to last the longest amount of time.
More Peanut Butter Recipes:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Shots
- Peanut Butter Banana Egg Rolls
- The Best Peanut Butter Cookies
Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs chocolate
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup butter unsalted, melted
Peanut butter cheesecake ingredients
- 2 – oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup peanut butter creamy
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Chocolate peanut butter topping ingredients
- ½ cup chocolate chips semi-sweet
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter creamy
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
Chocolate Whipped Cream ingredients
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp Hershey cocoa powder
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup chocolate chips mini
- 8 Reese's peanut butter cups mini
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line the pan with the cupcake liners
- Using a medium bowl, mix the chocolate graham cracker and sugar until combined
- Gently mix in the melted butter until a sandlike mixture forms
- Using a tablespoon, scoop 1 tablespoon of the crust into each cupcake liner
- Using a flat bottomed cup, gently press into the crust to make an even and flat layer
- Set aside while you make the cheesecake filling
- Using a large bowl, beat the creamy cheese and sugar until smooth and combined
- Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time until combined
- Beat in the peanut butter and vanilla until smooth
- Spoon in about 2 ½ tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into each cupcake
- Bake in the oven for 18 – 20 minutes or until the center of the cheesecake is set
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before removing from the pan and placing onto a cookie sheet
Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer
- Using a small bowl, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and coconut oil
- Place into the microwave for 45-second increments, stirring each time, until completely melted and smooth
- Spoon about 1 tbsp of the chocolate topping over each cheesecake
- Place into the fridge overnight
Chocolate Whipped Cream
- Using a medium bowl and hand mixer, or standing mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream, cocoa powder, powdered sugar until combined and stiff peaks form
- Scoop the chocolate whipped cream into the piping bag
- Pipe dollops of the chocolate whipped cream on top of the cupcakes and sprinkle mini chocolate chips
- Cut a mini Reese cup in half and place it on top of the cheesecake