If you love pumpkin cheesecake, you have to make Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites. These individual serving pumpkin cheesecakes make an incredible dessert, especially for a get together or a party. Store these cheesecakes in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
This Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is simple and easy to follow. This mix of savory pumpkin and creamy cheesecake will make your family and friends even more excited about dessert then normal. If you love mini cheesecakes, you will also love Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites, Gingerbread Mini Cheesecakes, and Mini Cherry Cheesecakes.
- Graham crackers- You can use store bought crumbs or make your own.
- Sugar- All good cheesecake recipes need sugar.
- Light Brown Sugar- This will add more of a richer flavor rather then regular white sugar.
- Unsalted Butter- The unsalted butter will control the amount of salt in your recipe.
- Pumpkin Puree- Make sure you are using pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie.
- Eggs- Use room temperature eggs
- Ground Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger- These are the typical flavors in pumpkin recipes.
- Kosher Salt- The salt will bring out the flavors.
- Cream Cheese- It’s always best to use at softened or room temperature.
- Pure Vanilla Extract- For best flavoring, always use pure vanilla.
How to Make a Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Line a cupcake pan with white cupcake liners and preheat oven to 350 degrees
Combine graham cracker crumbs, ¼ cup sugar, ¼ cup brown sugar, and melted butter into a medium mixing bowl.
Using your graham cracker crust mixture, take a tablespoon and spoon into the cupcake liners.
Then, lightly press down with a flat bottomed cup or measuring cup onto the crust and set aside.
Mix your ingredients thoroughly until combined the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt, using a large mixing bowl.
Then beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in another large mixing bowl.
Mix the pumpkin mixture into the cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth and combined.
Using 2 ½ tbsp with the same tablespoon, scoop some of the cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners.
Make sure all liners are filled, then, bake for 25-30 minutes in your oven or until the edges are firm and the middle slightly jiggles.
After you remove your cheesecake from the oven and set onto the counter to cool to room temperature.
Once your cake has completely cooled down, move tray into the fridge for it to sit overnight.
Take your whipped cream, pecan and some cinnamon and add to the top of your cheesecake and serve!
What Crust is Best for Pumpkin Cheesecake?
I am using a traditional graham cracker crust for this recipe but you can also use other crumbs like Oreo cookie or even gingersnap cookies.
What’s in Pumpkin Pie Spice?
The list of ingredients is very simple and easy. These spices are full of flavor with and amazing scent. The list of ingredients is as follows:
- Ground Cinnamon
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Streusel Bread
- Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Muffins with Streusel Topping
- Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cream Pies
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- 1 1/4 C graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 C Sugar
- 1/4 C Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 C Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter melted
- 1 1/2 C Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 C Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 3 - 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- ½ C Sugar
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with white cupcake liners
- Using a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, ¼ C sugar, ¼ C brown sugar, and melted butter
- Using a tablespoon, spoon graham cracker crust mixture into the cupcake liners
- Using a flat bottomed cup or measuring cup, lightly press down onto the crust
- Set aside
- Using a large mixing bowl, mix well until combined the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt
- In another large, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract
- Combine the pumpkin mixture into the cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth and combined
- Using the tablespoon again, scoop about 2 ½ tbsp of the cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners
- Once all is filled, place into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are firm and the middle slightly jiggles
- Remove from oven and place onto the counter to cool to room temp
- Once cooled, move tray into the fridge for overnight
- When ready to eat, serve with whipped cream, pecan and a dash of cinnamon!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.